Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling my Tiki Bar and Backshelf

Pages: 1 3 replies

It pains me to have to sell this awesome set, but it just doesn't fit in the house anymore.

I'm selling the bar, backshelf, two matching stools, and two matching pillows. All feature the MelinaMade Tiki Green barkcloth fabric (Sorry mugs not included!). The second pillow and two barstools are not shown in the photo. The interior of the bar is decked out in padded leopard skin fabric and has a powered outlet inside for a blender or extra lights.

Everything is in pretty much perfect condition as it was very well cared for over the last few years that I've owned it. There is no damage or visible wear anywear on it. I picked it up new at the original manufacturer, Krypton1 in Fullertron (which is now defunct).

You can pick it up at my place in San Diego, or I'd be willing to deliver within a reasonable radius.

If you would like more detailed photos, just ask.

The similar bar with 2 stools is going for $995 on tikifarm.com, but this set includes the backshelf and pillows! I'm willing to be very reasonable on the price, but looking to get a fair value as well. Send me a note if you are interested and we can talk price!

Love that carving... do you know who did it??
thanks..

I'd say it's Bosko. It definitely is his "Haku" design. I have the same bar with different fabric. I assumed maybe they bought a bulk amount of Bosko masks to create the bar.

T

Thanks Turbo God!

Pages: 1 3 replies