Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Article on our own Wendy Cevola

Pages: 1 26 replies

Fan-tastic! Great article, Wendy, you deserve it! It really must be a trip to step into your guys' house from a "normal" outside! :)

G
GROG posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2011 10:03 AM

Awesome article. Congratulations Wendy.

T

That's great, Wendy! Congratulations!

[ Edited by: Tobor64 2011-03-25 11:03 ]

Wendy, you're a celebrity!!!! I think I'll start doing a little name dropping in my signature line.

Mike

I know Wendy Cevola

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2011-03-25 11:10 ]

Speaking of signature lines Wendy, yours should be "You can't have too many firends or tikis"

Congrats Wendy! The article is great and the mugs are magnificent! Thank you so much for sending the samples my way. They are presently on display at Forbidden Island and they're getting quite a reception! Here's looking forward to the big day! Aloha!

Wow, I just saw a post that said I was posted on general tiki so I came to look. Thank you Trad'r Bill and thank you men. I just love being part of this community that is so varied. Just look at all the categories listed on the home page. Hanford I thank you every day.

I hope that some of you can make it to Forbidden Island on Thursday April 21st.
Dan collects tikis and I collect tiki buddies and I'd love to meet you. We have such a wonderful social network on TC that Facebook should be scared of the competition.

I thank each of you for your support, many hugs, Wendy

Congrats Wendy! I read the article through facebook! Wish I could make the event!

T
TikiG posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2011 4:10 PM

Very nice article Wendy - congrats!

MT

Wonderful article. Congratulations!

B

That was a lot of fun! I love her amazement at every turn and I love your Tiki hideout! WONDERFUL!

S

Great article Wendy. Congratultions.

[ Edited by: swizzle 2011-03-26 02:05 ]

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2011 12:54 AM

Fun article Wendy!

The world needs more Wendy Cevolas to keep
us all inspired :)

Great article Wendy, you deserved that one..
AlohA

What did you edit Swizzle?
To get up on a Saturday morning to all these wonderful comments just starts my day better than a chocolate doughnut. Thank you friends and tiki buddies I really enjoy being connected to you through the love of tiki and art.

May your day be as nice, Wendy

S

I just misspelt something and I cant have that.:D

Yay... fun!!! Congrats Wendy!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2011 5:47 PM

On 2011-03-26 16:10, swizzle wrote:

You misspelled "can't". You left off the apostrophe. :P

S

On 2011-03-26 17:47, GROG wrote:

On 2011-03-26 16:10, swizzle wrote:

You misspelled "can't". You left off the apostrophe. :P

Thanks GROG, so I did. Maybe I should just go back to bed.

Yay Wendy!

I'm so proud of you. A local celebrity putting Tiki on Elk Grove's map.
You have to sign my citizen Wendy.
Darilyn

Swizzle, Holden, Kele, Grog, LiddleLola, thank you all for reading my article and making me feel so good. Today we made three molds, now it is time to post some photos! Hugs, Wendy

Well, you already had the local collector's market cornered and now on to taking the artist arena by storm...

Great piece on your efforts, talents and abilities! Who thought retirement would be so boring? I am willing to bet you didn't work as hard when you still had your other career. I am happy for and proud of you both!!

Glad to know you and happier when I see you.

PTD

"LIKE"

PTD and Rugbymatt, thank you for being good friends. You bring smiles to our faces.

PTD you know that you made this all happen and I thank you for that.

I sure hope everyone can make it to the Mandarin. Hugs, Wendy

T

Awesome article Wendy!! Great job! It's always cool to see what you have been doing and now being recognized as an artist in your local area is a great achievement!! Congratulations!!
Who knows how many people now may try to get a hold of you to make them a mug or something!! :wink: Oh...and your Tiki Bob stuff looks awesome!! Wish I could be there to see it all!

All the best, Mahalo!!
TabooDan

Pages: 1 26 replies