Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Free Silent Valley Club Campground Membership

Pages: 1 2 replies

I am giving away my membership to the Silent Valley Club resort campground. I truly love this campground but am just not using it enough to justify the yearly membership. I am offering it for free but there is a transfer fee that Silent Valley charges and is not negotiable and out of my hands. They charge $995, but that fee is going to increase (more than double!) on April 1st so act fast.

Silent Valley is an exclusive private recreational vehicle resort located in the San Jacinto Mountains between Banning and Idyllwild. It is at an elevation of 3500 feet, and the weather is generally mild throughout the year. Its location is only two hours from San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County.

The resort is dedicated to providing the outdoor oriented family with an unparalleled camping experience, in a natural setting, enhanced to be the finest of recreational facilities. Only Owner/Members and their guests may use the facilities.

There are approximately 460 acres, and 850 individual recreational vehicle campsites, some are in wooded areas and others are closer to the “action” near activity centers. Each campsite has a picnic table, water and electrical connections. In addition, the majority of the 850 campsites have sewer connections. Silent Valley boasts three dump stations, guest daytime parking as well as storage areas for recreation vehicles and a towing service. For your safety they have security provided by our Rangers 24/7.

for pictures please go to >>> http://www.silentvalleyclub.com/PhotoGallery_Public/gallery_index.cfm

M

I see it has a bar!

*On 2011-03-29 08:23, mrsmiley wrote:*I see it has a bar!

Yes. And a nice restaurant and convenience store too! An adult rec center with pool and a youth center with pool as well!

Pages: 1 2 replies