Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Fezzes or No Fezzes poll - immediate results

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

kewl. here's their latest:

how can fezzes be wrong, when they're making limited edition tiki oasis fezzes?

O

We've hit over 600 votes! That's amazing.
But I have to ask, computer geeks, is there a way to game the system? It seems to me that either there are Fezites running a campaign behind the scenes or people have found a way to vote more than once. Or maybe it's legit. There are over 12,000 members here.

W

And throw this into sorting the truth from another kind of truth: I've never voted and don't intend to and I doubt I'm the only one.

The sauce thickens...

On 2011-04-08 12:46, Okolehao wrote:
We've hit over 600 votes! That's amazing.
But I have to ask, computer geeks, is there a way to game the system? It seems to me that either there are Fezites running a campaign behind the scenes or people have found a way to vote more than once. Or maybe it's legit. There are over 12,000 members here.

It's MOM voting over and over.

O

But it's DAD that's wearing the fez.
Can you say kinky . . .

:right: Over 700 votes and rising.

C

Probably too obvious to state, but a fez with a tiki somehow integrated into it is by its very nature tiki... right?

I bought the Fez-o-rama Trilobite one, its just one size too small but I can wear it with a little tilt.

Alright, someone or some group needs to come clean about stuffing the ballot boxes! :evil: I just discovered that every time you clean out your browser history and your cookies you reset the polling so you can vote again - and again - and again. I knew I smelled some bad poi here. With the hundreds of votes cast I'm inclined to believe that there were two secret societies, one for fezzes and one against them, who each put together well organized groups of their minions in a nefarious pursuit to undermine the democratic ideals of this country! For shame. If you can't trust your fellow Tiki, who can you trust? :cry:
*But then again, maybe the polls haven't been tampered with. Could it be? :roll: I wonder . . . *

The poll result as of today (almost) the end of 2015:

Remember that John Wayne wore a fez - just sayin'...

T

I love my Fez-O-Rama Kraken Fez!

http://fez-o-rama.com/shop/all/low-fez/kraken-fez/

Pages: 1 2 58 replies