Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Rum Fest Berlin 8-9 October 2011

Pages: 1 3 replies

C

Details here: http://rumfestival-berlin.de/en/category/5 (link in English)

I am so psyched about attending this! As soon as I found out about it I got to work and got ultra-bargain flights for the weekend. Beachbum Berry is doing a seminar - hurray! And we are staying a day either side of the fest so can explore Berlin some.

I know there is a Rum Fest in London the following weekend, but opted for this one as Berlin seems more 'exotic' to us, and actually works out cheaper too :drink:

C

Thought I'd bump this one up as it's getting a bit closer now! Early bird tickets ended yesterday, I bought just in time, though I struggled with the German ticket site a little! After booking flights to Berlin, my husband accepted a job in Australia and I wasn't sure if we were gonna make this German fest, but we're good and now have accommodation nearby too!

Now, we can't be the only TCers going, who all else is planning to attend?! Really looking forward to Beachbum's seminar! That will definitely be the highlight :drink:

We will be there as we are helping present the talk on Tiki bars with Angus Winchester.

C

Aw yeah, sounds great! See you there!

Husband and I are quitting our jobs just before we head to this fest so will be feeling pretty chilled out knowing we don't have to go to work after a long weekend of rum heehee!

Pages: 1 3 replies