Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Aloha Screwdriver's debut CD now available

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha Screwdriver's debut CD is out and available through their online store, or as a download through iTunes and Amazon.

No Way Out, is an absurdly analog 8-song EP recorded live to tape with no edits, no overdubs, and no room for mistakes. No one records music this way anymore, and for good reason--it's a pain in the ass. The end result sounds as unique as the band--reverb-drenched surf rock played at a blistering speed.

Full song track previews, videos and photos are available on the Aloha Screwdriver's Facebook page.

http://www.alohascrewdriver.com

TM

[ no edits, no overdubs, and no room for mistakes. No one records music this way anymore, and for good reason--it's a pain in the ass.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that no one records like that anymore...some of us still do! In fact, I have been specializing in "no edit/first take" music for quite a while!

regardless, sounds like good stuff! Glad to see there are other musicians still keepin' it real!

S

this is real talk right here. thanks aloha_screwdriver. and diggin' the skirt on the front cover. i bet she mixes some mean drinks :wink:

Pages: 1 2 replies