Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Don the Beachcomber T-Shirts!

Pages: 1 27 replies

‎Don the Beachcomber T-Shirts are here!! Be the first to own one when they go on sale this Friday, April 1st from 7-11 p.m. -- The Smokin' Menehunes and The Hula Girls will be performing as we launch our new threads in the Hidden Village and High Chief's Room! The first 100 shirts sold get a COMPLIMENTARY DON'S DRINK! Don't miss it!

will there be XXLs?

April first, this ain't no joke is it?

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2011 12:26 AM

You forgot an X BigTikiDude. :wink:

Yes there are XXLs Jeff...I made sure of that :)

I still have some of the posters that the tee was designed from too, if anyone is interested!

On 2011-03-29 00:26, GROG wrote:

well a XXXL would be nice,
but I will be happy with a XXL.

Jeff(btd)

J

XXL is the "new" L.

Ha, ha. :)

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2011 9:53 AM

Love the new DTB shirt, the graphics are KILLER!

HT

Besure to visit Don's to get your OFFICIAL DTB t-shirt and hear your favorite Bands. Also buy posters by LUCKYDESIGNS.

HT

2 framed posters for Hula Girls at Don The beachcombers

On 2011-03-29 09:28, bigtikidude wrote:

On 2011-03-29 00:26, GROG wrote:

well a XXXL would be nice,
but I will be happy with a XXL.

Jeff(btd)

Pretty sure there were a couple of XXXLs as well. Evidently Smalls and XXXLs are the odd birds of the T-shirt world, so I think there were only a few each of those.

On line sales?

Please......

DZ

Price?

On 2011-03-29 15:13, Jason Wickedly wrote:

Pretty sure there were a couple of XXXLs as well. Evidently Smalls and XXXLs are the odd birds of the T-shirt world, so I think there were only a few each of those.

But will the larger sizes cost more?
They usually do with most clothing.
It's discrimination against us big guys, I tell ya!
Then again, larger size clothing use up more material so I guess it's economics.
Anyway, hope there will be a larger size available when I get there

[->>King Bushwich 33rd

The shirts look GREAT!!!

Thanks, Kev, haven't seen you out at Dons in a while. We need to get drinks there again soon!

DZ

Soooo... price?

H

On 2011-03-31 12:49, Doctor Z wrote:
Soooo... price?

I heard that the first 100 t-shirts which come with the complimentary cocktail are priced at $25.95.
Once those are gone the price drops to $15.95

No not really. I heard nothing...

• Luckydesigns wrote:*
    Thanks, Kev, haven't seen you out at Dons in a while. We need to get drinks there again soon!

No problemo. You did very nice work!

The Mrs. and I have brought a few friends by Dons the past few weekends, but at very random times. One day it was raining, and we brought friends from Humbolt county and Memphis by..... we walked in to find a band from Hawaii tearing it up in the main restaurant! I forget the name of the band, but I believe they were friends of Art. Female vocalist with a female bassist who also sang backing vocals. They sounded beautiful together... very traditional.

Wish I could go tomorrow night, but I'm playing in Oceanside. Have a good gig!

Ha...actually the shirts are going to be $17 each, and it's rumored that each will come with a $10 drink voucher. Not bad, eh?

Soooo, how does a schmuck 3,000 miles away get his hands on one?

J

Big Kahuna, PM me your T-shirt size, color preference and a mailing address.

John-O is the greatest! :)

The picture doesn't show, but they are available in white, black, and brown t-shirts. The black and the brown are printed with a metallic-copper-gold color ink that just looks killer. My plan is to pick up one black and one brown. The white looks really good too, but I'm really bad at white t-shirts.

BK

Ain't he though?

On 2011-03-31 23:06, Jungle Ginger wrote:
John-O is the greatest! :)

John-O is SOOOO Money!

John O,
makin it rain.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 27 replies