Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mojave Oasis Tent and Trailer Crawl, April 15 & April 16

Pages: 1 2 72 replies

WooHoo! Calling All Mojave Oasis Campers...It's time to get ready for the 1st Ever Mojave Oasis Tent & Trailer Crawl. If you are interested in showing off your campsite along with serving your favorite beverage post here. Prizes will be given out to the Best Decorated Campsite, Best Decorated Trailer, and to the Tastiest Drink :)

The Official 1st Mojave Oasis T-N-T Crawl Schedule....WooHooooo!
Friday, April 15

8:00pm-8:20pm -Babalu
8:20pm-8:40pm - JOBU
8:40pm-9:00pm - Mieko

Saturday, April 16

4:00pm-4:20pm- Rum Dog
4:20pm-4:40pm- Tikipops
4:40pm-5:00pm- MrSmiley & Inky
5:00pm-5:20pm- DustyCajun
5:20pm-5:40pm-Red Patti & Tuna Tiki
5:40pm-6:00pm- tld92019

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-12 08:56 ]

YES! Mr. Smiley and I would like to have our trailer area open to crawlers. We will also be serving a special concoction at our site! We are so excited!

Is the idea to have the crawl on saturday? Will there be times or just open? Obviously, we will be there all weekend, but just wondering if there is any scheduling ideas.

Cant wait!

WooHooo! I can't wait to see what Mr. Smiley & Inky have in store for all of us at their campsite :) To answer your question Inky - Yes, the crawl will take place on Saturday Before/After Bands & Luau. Schedule for you to sign up for your Tent & Trailer Crawl Coming Soon........WooHoo :)

We've been plan'n this for a while. We'll be in one of the rental trailers. We have named our place the "Cowabunga Bungalow".
We'll be serving up a special drink for this one. We'll have some stuff for the kids too! So bring everyone buy to see us.

See ya soon, Mike & Karen

On 2011-03-29 10:41, TikiPops wrote:
We've been plan'n this for a while. We'll be in one of the rental trailers. We have named our place the "Cowabunga Bungalow".
We'll be serving up a special drink for this one. We'll have some stuff for the kids too! So bring everyone buy to see us.

See ya soon, Mike & Karen

WooHooo! The Cowabunga Bungalow has been added to the Tent & Trailer Hosting List :) Mahalo Tikipops :)

Dustycajun and the Mrs. would love to host a crawl stop at our RV the "Mo-Tiki". Serving up some Santa Barbara Specials.

DC

On 2011-03-30 13:53, Dustycajun wrote:
Dustycajun and the Mrs. would love to host a crawl stop at our RV the "Mo-Tiki". Serving up some Santa Barbara Specials.

DC

Mahalo! We will add you to the list :) More details coming soon...

T

Ill be smokin ribs and fresh trout on Friday . Grab one as you roll in till they are gone .

How does a tent crawl, if its held down with tent stakes?

On 2011-03-30 19:15, bigtikidude wrote:
How does a tent crawl, if its held down with tent stakes?

Mojave Oasis is a Magical Place...Anything can happen there :)

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2011-03-31 17:23 ]

M

Zazz for the crawl!

T

Looks like a trailer-n-trailer crawl so far. Come on tent people, we can't have a tent-n-trailer crawl without the tent part.

DON'T FORGET..............Prizes will be given out to the Best Decorated Campsite, Best Decorated Trailer, and to the Tastiest Drink :)

B

Yes, yes, yes....

My wife Amy, and I are really looking forward to a kicked back, fun weekend with you all :)

I may not be winning any price for the best decorated anything, but I am trying to pull in a couple of big guns (Sabu and Dr. Z) for a little advice in what to make cocktail wise for the crawl thingy...Master Squids and I made a big serving bowlie for the occasion too...I just have to finish it up - yay!

Cheers! -

On 2011-04-03 12:20, Babalu wrote:
Yes, yes, yes....

My wife Amy, and I are really looking forward to a kicked back, fun weekend with you all :)

I may not be winning any price for the best decorated anything, but I am trying to pull in a couple of big guns (Sabu and Dr. Z) for a little advice in what to make cocktail wise for the crawl thingy...Master Squids and I made a big serving bowlie for the occasion too...I just have to finish it up - yay!

Cheers! -

WoooHooo! :)

This is going to be a blast!

M
mieko posted on Wed, Apr 6, 2011 11:54 AM

My husband Phill and I will be hosting "The Snake Pit" with a signature drink from our rented trailer. Look for us sometime on Saturday!

Mieko

We have just perfected our crawl shot cocktail, with the help of Mike the Intoxicator, of Frankie's Tiki Room!
It's soooo good! Get ready for the "Monkey Thrust"...It's a blast!

R

COUNT US IN for the trailer/tent crawl.

Tuna Tiki and RedPatti will be serving a Frankie's Tiki Room inspired "Aloha Cooler" in our "Gone Tiki" trailer. Come on by and say "Hey".

WooHoo! Calling All Mojave Oasis Campers...It's time to get ready for the 1st Ever Mojave Oasis Tent & Trailer Crawl. If you are interested in showing off your campsite along with serving your favorite beverage post here. Prizes will be given out to the Best Decorated Campsite, Best Decorated Trailer, and to the Tastiest Drink :)

This Spot Reserved for Hosts

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog

Anyone else interested in Hosting??? PM Me ASAP and we will get you on the list....WooHoo!!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-07 21:11 ]

B
Babalu posted on Thu, Apr 7, 2011 5:20 PM

Thanks to that Master Mixer of Mighty Potions...Dr. Z - Babalu and Babe will be serving up a very special Chief Lapu Lapu on Saturday sometime.

Come Thirsty!!

RD

On 2011-04-03 09:11, TikiPops wrote:
Looks like a trailer-n-trailer crawl so far. Come on tent people, we can't have a tent-n-trailer crawl without the tent part.

This "Warrior on the Grass" will get the tent component of the crawl started at my campsite knicknamed The Bird Lagoon Saloon.

The house signature drink "Parrot Piss" will be our special concoction. Looking forward to a great time next week.

Rum Doggy

On 2011-04-07 19:18, Rum Dog wrote:

On 2011-04-03 09:11, TikiPops wrote:

This "Warrior on the Grass" will get the tent component of the crawl started at my campsite knicknamed The Bird Lagoon Saloon.

WooooHoooooo! We have Our 1st Campsite TNT Crawl Host :)

J
JOBU posted on Fri, Apr 8, 2011 1:39 PM

You Beat us to the PUNCH!

M
mieko posted on Fri, Apr 8, 2011 2:31 PM

Starting to think about my drink - will there be any ice available? I'd be happy to pitch in if anyone wants to make a run, or if we can get a company to deliver some.

This Spot Reserved for Hosts

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog
Jobu

Anyone else interested in Hosting??? PM Me ASAP and we will get you on the list....WooHoo!!!

On 2011-04-08 14:31, mieko wrote:
Starting to think about my drink - will there be any ice available? I'd be happy to pitch in if anyone wants to make a run, or if we can get a company to deliver some.

Mieko - We will have ice for Sale....Also there is a Gas Station with a Mini Mart close by if you need to stock up your coolers :)

I was thinking about that Ice question, glad to hear there will be some for sale.

Tent and Trailer Crawl in the hot Mojave .... We're going to need a dedicated party ice trailer!

Uh, where you guys taking all this party ice?

To the Mojave Oasis Tent and Trailer Crawl of course.

DC

The Official T-N-T Crawl will take place on Saturday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

The following People will be your Hosts for the Crawl...WooHoo! :)

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog
Jobu

T

We havn't given our trailer and tiki hut a name yet, but we're open to crawlers!

J

I'm sure the children attending this event are going to get a whole different perspective of what camping is than when I was in the Cub Scouts.

"Oh, it's 4pm. Time to get HAMMERED !!". :D

You're waiting 'till 4?

On 2011-04-10 08:22, WooHooWahine wrote:
The Official T-N-T Crawl will take place on Friday from 8:00pm to 9:00pm and on Saturday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

The following People will be your Hosts for the Crawl...WooHoo! :)

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog
Jobu
tld92019

Anyone else want to be a Host???? If so PM me and I will add you to the list :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-11 10:42 ]

T

We've come up with a name for our camp, "Starburst Lounge", anybody have that taken yet?

On 2011-04-10 16:51, tld92019 wrote:
We've come up with a name for our camp, "Starburst Lounge", anybody have that taken yet?

Can't wait to see The Starburst Lounge..WooHoo!

Attention All T-N-T Crawl Hosts: Below you will find the Schedule for the 1st Mojave Oasis T-N-T Crawl. Please PM with the day & time you want to Host Your Crawl. Remember 1st Come 1st Served when picking Crawl Times. Mahalo! -WooHooWahine

Friday, April 15

8:40pm-9:00pm - MIeko

Saturday, April 16

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-11 21:18 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-12 08:53 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-12 08:53 ]

isn't there a movie being show on Friday night after the Big Bamboo band?

I'm so confused.

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-04-11 12:11, bigtikidude wrote:
isn't there a movie being show on Friday night after the Big Bamboo band?

I'm so confused.

Jeff(btd)

Nothing to be Confused about BTD.... The Crawl is Only from 8pm-9pm on Friday :)

T

Calling all you dude's & honey's, stop the Cowabunga Bungalow (a rental trailer) 4:20-4:40 Saturday. We're serving up our Pipeline Punch & blast'n some killer tunes too! Bring the little dudes & dudettes, we'll have something for them too. Brah, this is going to be a primo time. Don't get snaked & miss this one. That would be a total wipe-out.

See you all soon,
Mike & Karen

The Official 1st Mojave Oasis T-N-T Crawl Schedule....WooHooooo!
Friday, April 15

8:40pm-9:00pm - Mieko

Saturday, April 16

M

Anybody who stops by our site on Saturday, and spends a Jackson will receive a free shot of Werner Von brauns's secret "Monkey Thrust"! Blast off, Baby!

After days of days of slaving away in the lab, the official Mojave Oasis drink from Santa Barbara is born!

Come by the Mo Tiki for the T-N-T crawl at 5:00 on Saturday and get yourself some pupus and a kool refreshing Keke Kooler. Don't forget to enter the BIG drawing to win the Mystery Mug?

DC

B

Can't wait DC!!

Starting to throw things together over here too :)

M
mieko posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2011 4:57 PM

That's a scary thing to start with Babalu! Looking forward to seeing everyone, sharing our yummy punch and celebrating my BIRTHDAY!!! (Monday, but I really need at least 4 days to celebrate it!)

I'm hoping for LOTS o' good pics from this event! cell phone pics work too!

Mieko, instead of mailing your card I'm bringin' it with. Track me down :D

(edited to spell Mieko's name right - "i before e except after c)

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2011-04-14 18:47 ]

Pages: 1 2 72 replies