Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Free Richard Cheese Show

Pages: 1 5 replies

K

Hey, babe, are you and/or your Richard Cheese fan friends in Los Angeles coming to our FREE concert this Thursday at Tower Records on Sunset?

How about our show Saturday night at the
House Of Blues at Disneyland in Anaheim?

Well?

If you answered, yes, no, or maybe, then please visit http://www.iloverichardcheese.com for more info!

And, stay tuned for news about our big surprise New York TV show gig next week!

Thank you for believing in the cheese!

RC

I went to see Richard Cheese at a club in Silverlake. As my wife and I are leaving, Cheese is standing outside the club thanking people for coming to see him. Very cool I thought, until he starts hitting on my wife right in front of me.
Iv'e since talked to a lady who dated him and she told me some INTERESTING stories about him!

[ Edited by: tiki-riviera on 2003-05-27 16:51 ]

tiki-riviera wrote:
...I've since talked to a lady who dated him and she told me some INTERESTING stories about him!

Riviera~

Did you run out of time to type?

Stories please!

Isn't Cheesy Dick gossip something one would like, or am I confusing that with those funny-named European delicacies?

SCD,

I don't think the stories are suitable for TC. If I ever meet you in person i'll be happy to share them. Been to soup yet?

On 2003-05-28 13:50, tiki-riviera wrote:
SCD,

I don't think the stories are suitable for TC.

T-R, NOW you're killing me! Damnit - what the hell did he do????? Email me at [email protected] -- enquiring minds want to know!

**Poly-Pop ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-05-28 13:55 ]

Lady V and I will be going to the House o Blues show on Saturday. If anyone is going to be around, let me know.

Even white boys gota shout,
Baby got back!

Pages: 1 5 replies