Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mug Leftovers

Pages: 1 2 47 replies

As some of you know, construction on the Desert Oasis Room is complete. After loading all the mug shelves I found that my collection is simply too large to accommodate in that little space (a decade and a half of collecting will do that to you). In any case, I'd really hate to just re-pack and store the leftovers/doubles, etc. So with that said, if you have a good home to give them then come and get 'em. 10 mugs per household limit. Reply HERE if you are interested.

Oh, and --First come, first served!

T

Is this a picture of the mugs before you dropped them on the floor and broke them? :wink:

BB

I'll take the Tiki Diablo Dia De Los Marquesos skull. whatever that OMC bucket mug is and one of those cases of Xerox paper.

That's really cool!

Wish I lived closer :(

Cheers to you!

[ Edited by: Aquatic Safarinaut 2011-04-01 11:31 ]

TT

what a nice offer. would love to take you up on it.

W

Damn!

Z

Drool.....
Let us northern californians know if ya need to send any additional stuff away... Some of the artist types might even be willing to swap paintings for mugs (hint, hint)
~Zero

[ Edited by: ZeroTiki 2011-04-01 10:33 ]

T

Mehh... I'd only be interested if you had a matching set of six Ren Clark Severed Heads. :(

H

I absolutely LOVE your aloha spirit! In fact, it inspired me to donate $50 to the Red Cross for Japanese relief fund.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2011 10:39 AM

Are you giving 'em away, or selling 'em?

T

Ya gotta strike while the iron is HOT . Mahalos Adrian . I just picked up 15 of these and will look great on my shelves. Any doubles will go on ebay for a sweet profit .

[ Edited by: Tiki-Ray 2011-04-01 11:00 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Kiniki 2011-08-27 17:25 ]

J

Poly-Pop, thanks for all the mugs this last weekend !! I feel kind of undeserving since I really don't collect stuff. I know others would appreciate these vintage items much more than me. Oh well, THEY'RE ALL MINE NOW !! Ha, Ha.

V

you're like the Lady Gaga of Tiki Central (she's been voted the most generous person of the year) !

TB

Thanks, PolyPop, I love the mugs!

LT

PM'd ya!

On 2011-04-01 11:02, JOHN-O wrote:
Poly-Pop, thanks for all the mugs this last weekend !! I feel kind of undeserving since I really don't collect stuff. I know others would appreciate these vintage items much more than me. Oh well, THEY'RE ALL MINE NOW !! Ha, Ha.

And YOU ARE HOOKED NOW! That's how the mug dealers get you, giving away shit for free, man!

Polypop,
Thanks for the offer,
Will gladly take you up on that.
I've been getting behind in my mug collecting,
Aka(hoarding) and could use some more,
To fill in some empty spaces.
Thanks,
I'll buy ya a drink at Dons tonight
Aloha bruddah!
Jeff(btd)

T

Adrian...thanx for all the mugs...it will take me weeks to get these all up into place, but it was worth.
You rock !

what a way to start the week end. just stopped at PP's to get the goodies. You all better hurry by what I was told the mugs are going fast. Poly Pop I hope you enjoy the rum a bottle of rum was the least I could do.

Thanx for hooking us up with the Strikow Decanter, been looking for that one for ages! Also thanx for shipping it to Chi-Town, we owe you a Mai Tai!

D&C

Thanks again for talking to me and securing those mugs PP!!! Maybe I can get my wife to call you too and secure another ten :) See you tomorrow for the pickup. Better hurry guys...they're going fast!

SoccerTiki wanted me to tell you Mahalo for the Mugs!!! He owes you a Mai Tai at Don's tonight.
(More dusting for me :) )

Pop is a damn good man!
Lucky to have him here.

Thank you thank you thank you! I can hardly wait to get the mugs!

D

Pops generosity knows no bounds! Lucky for us!

T

Are there any tiki lelani mugs available?

DZ

I stopped collecting years ago, but I've gotta say - DAMN, Pop! That's a generous offer and you're gonna make a lot of people happy! Good karma all around!!

(and from the sound of things, it's gonna be a while before you hafta pay for a drink again... :))

AF

Interested for sure!!!

Just got back...man that was worth the drive. I had never even SEEN a Ren Clark Severed Head mug outside of pictures, and now I have one! Plus all the other cool mugs you gave me, going to have to build a new mug shelf just to hold them all! Thanks Adrian, I definitely owe you some drinks!

A
Al-ii posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2011 1:15 PM

SCORE!!! Thanks for the mugs Dude!!!! MAHALOS
Al

I hope I can get in on this action, too!
Thanks Brother Poly Pop!
Ran

TM

Poly, I would gladly take a mug off your hands! That would bring my collection up to 5! 5 Mugs and no fezzes! How tiki am I? :)

AF

Just picked mine up...scored a Mr. C's that I've never ever seen or heard of before!!! Dude...I owe you!

BK

I'm on my way! Just driving through Illinois, now. I should be there Sunday night. Save me some good ones, will ya?

Yes, I'm interested in the mug you didn't break.

Poly Pop, you crazy but amazing bra! I'm interested. My mug shelf is sparse and could use a few. Let me know if you have any left for a neighbor. Got any rum to throw in as well? HA! Cheers!

[ Edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-04-01 15:23 ]

Well the mug supply has been exhausted and so has this JOKE! Thanks to everyone who got it and played along. :D

Happy April Fool's Day!

Ugh! I'm so gullible. You had a co-conspirator though who texted me asking if I had seen this thread. I totally fell for it.

B

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNEW IT.... NOT!

Good one PolyPop! Free severed Head mugs - too funny... That's like finding Ren Clark's Home tiki bar on craigslist or something... :wink:

April Fool's to you

Aloha

I'll take some off your hands... I'm in Chino and can roll down when you are free! PM me your info!

Pals,
Suicide Tiki

:right: :o :o :o

On 2011-04-05 23:42, Suicide Tiki wrote:
I'll take some off your hands... I'm in Chino and can roll down when you are free! PM me your info!

Pals,
Suicide Tiki

Which ones do you want? :)

MR

You know me, I'll take anything you wanna get rid of.
Even humor.

[ Edited by: Matt Reese 2011-04-06 20:19 ]

Wow! nice bunch of leftovers :) I'd love to grab a few if anything's left. Saturday afternoon mayhaps? PM me or whatever

classic :wink:

Funny!
Paul

[ Edited by: blacklagoon 2011-04-09 17:12 ]

Z

That was entertaining.
~zero

Pages: 1 2 47 replies