Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kahiki Lamp Mug by Linda Sapp Long

Pages: 1 15 replies

U

Aloha,

I have listed my new Mug creation, that is a tribute to my mother, Marcy Sapp. My Mother designed the original Kahiki Oil Lamps that were used prior to my Father & Lee Henry's sale of the Kahiki in the late 1970's. A mold was made of my Mothers design and Lamps were made in the basement of the Kahiki. My Mugs are one of a kind made by hand, although I do make more of the design.

I also have two new pieces listed in my Etsy Store.

Thanks for looking and don't forget your 20% off code for Etsy!
Code #863663, umeone on the phone pad.

Mahalo,
Linda

[ Edited by: umeone 2011-04-04 10:23 ]

[ Edited by: umeone 2011-04-04 10:26 ]

That is a really cool mug Linda! Your mother will/would be proud!

Keep up the originality!! - Trader Jim (Make Mine a MAI-TAI!).

U

Thank you POCKETIKI! I forgot to mention that the Mug is for sale on eBay!Oops!
Mahalo,
Linda

WAHOO! Scraped in by 11 cents!! Usually goes the other way for me. I'm in England, so if you can try to keep the postage down to a minimum I'd appreciate it. Worth stayin' up past my bed time!! 1.26am here at Tiki Towers in Good Ol' Blighty. MAHALO Linda.

Take care - Trader Jim (Make Mine a MAI-TAI!).

Linda your work is beautiful, Pockettiki you scored brada...

U

Thank you Beachbumz, I am really enjoying myself, I also sold the Dolphin & Turtle Bowl! We are getting settled in Ohio but, I sure miss the beach! Although, being close to our Children and Grandchildren make it worth everything. Oh, my Mother is still living and loves the Mugs and she gave me a few of her old business cards from the Kahiki Gift Shop, I've included one with your Mug Pocketiki!

Mahalo,
Linda

On 2011-04-10 19:17, Beachbumz wrote:
Linda your work is beautiful, Pockettiki you scored brada...

You know what Beachbumz?...I think you are dead right! You obviously got goooood taste! Great to see some originality still out there isn't it!! Glad to hear you mother is alive and well Linda, I wasn't sure when I read 'tribute' mug. So, in that case, I'm sure your WILL be proud. Keep up the great work. I'll keep the card in the mug...after I've christened it! MAHALO NUI!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make Mine a MAI-TAI!).

U

Aloha,

I've got my latest mug up on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380350391192&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I think that should work...anyway this mug is based on the feet of the Kahiki Mystery Bowl. Thanks for your interest. Cheers!

U
U

Aloha,

I have had a couple request for my Kahiki Zombie Mug, so here it is;
KAHIKI ZOMBIE MUG TIKI MUG by LINDA SAPP LONG #12 GREEN - 380357137729

opps that didn't work like I wanted it to, I'll have to get back to you on that!

I just want to thank everyone for all your support over the years!

Mahalo,
Linda

U
U
umeone posted on Sat, Sep 3, 2011 5:55 AM

Aloha TC,

I've got a new design up on eBay. This is a bowl inspired by the Grog Mug used in the early days of the Kahiki. Critique as well as encouragement is always appreciated!

U
umeone posted on Sat, Sep 3, 2011 6:00 AM
U
umeone posted on Mon, Sep 5, 2011 6:42 AM

Aloha, I have decided I wasn't happy with the pictures of my Grog Bowl, something was missing, so I have added one of my Volcanos to this bowl! It is included in this auction as an added Bonus!

Light'em up!

U

Aloha,
I have a Terra-Cotta Coconut Planter up for auction this week. I don't do a lot of work with the low fire red clay but, I love it for the garden.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380368995109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Mahalo,
Linda

U
umeone posted on Mon, Oct 3, 2011 5:42 AM

Aloha,

I have another Kahiki Footmen Mug #1 up on eBay. This is based on the guys holding up the old Mystery Drink Bowl.
http://www.eBay.com/itm/380373599861?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I'm not sure that I like the name, if anyone has any ideas I am open for suggestions.

Mahalo,
Linda

Pages: 1 15 replies