Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Trader Vic's products unavailable in Florida??

Pages: 1 5 replies

H

Went to my local adult beverage retailer this morning. I knew they didn't carry any TV products, but they've been good about getting me beer they don't carry. I asked if they can get any Ko Ko Creme syrup. Nope! They state that TV is unavailable in Florida!! Guess it's possible, as I've never seen any TV products around. Before I commence the great exodus across the state (ok, maybe just the county) in search of the elusive TV Ko Ko Creme, has anybody else in FloriDUH? had any luck getting TV products? I looked online, I can order it from tradervicsgourmet.com, but a 6 dollar bottle of the stuff costs 14 bucks to ship.

thanks,
howlinowl

J

The TV "Island Bar & Grill" in Sarasota might carry their stuff. No idea how close/far you are to Sarasota, so it may not make sense to spend $30 on gas to save $14 on shipping...

T

Not sure where you are located, but the Total Wine by us in Ft. Lauderdale has started to carry more TV products. Don't know if they carry that syrup.

H

Sarasota's on the wrong side of the state, unfortunatly. In Port Saint Lucie here. Too bad it's not between here and Titusville, as there's a chopper springer front end I want to get from a guy up there....if the IRS would just let me keep my money this month.

There's a Total Wine and More in Jensen Beach. I'll try there.

thanks,
howlinowl

I've also seen the TV rums and liqueurs in Sweetbay/KashnKarry liquor stores in FLA.

Publix bought some of the Sweetbay liquor stores, may want to try there too.

If you are headed to T-ville, call Florida Wine and Spirits before you head over. They've been able to get me Trader Vic's Macadamia Nut and Chocolate liqueurs without any problems.

http://floridawineandspirits.com/

Pages: 1 5 replies