Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

I'll be at Tiki Ti on da 14th of June, Wednesday.

Pages: 1 33 replies

G

Aloha friendz,

Looks like I'm not going to make it to the "king" show. I made a promise a long time ago that i have to keep. I'm going to Tiki Ti with braddah Judd(weird unc)befor he goes outta town and thats the only day he can do it.

I'll have to catch the King at the Hukilau in FL. Don't let me stop anyone from going to any event though!! go see da king or come hang out at the Ti. Thats da 18th which is on a wednesday. Sorry fo'da change in plans.

Aloha
gek

Yeah, I'm MAKING him come to Tiki Ti! You should see the blackmail materials I've got on him to get him out to this joint. But if he shows up, then I'll burn 'em! I'm the cruel taskmaster that doesn't want nobody to have no fun, so please come out and join us on the 18th for delicious and frosty tropical cocktails and no fun whatsoever!

-Mean Uncle Tiki

p.s. If it seems that we're having a little bit of fun, I guess that'd be okay, but let's not get carried away.

Guys, I'm flexible (just ask my wife). If its Tiki Ti on the 18th, then count me in. I'll be there with bells on --

I'll be there. No-Fun is my middle name. Toro! Toro!

Johnnie No-Fun for You Velour

Ok, that's 100. I'm outa here.
So long, suckers.

Hey that June 18th is a Wednesday - wadya tryin' ta do ta me - ok..... what time? save me a barstool.

Bong will be attending if Poly Pop drives!

(he was a bongaloid, he was a bongaloid...)

G
GECKO posted on Wed, May 28, 2003 6:15 PM

great, lookin' towards seein' you braddahs there.

wear wat ya like Poly!! eh PP or Weird Unc, being dat dats a Filipino run place.....dey get Filipino pupu's or grinds?

I get wun mo question, da bartenders Mike & Mike...dey da only two bartenders there? if so, den which wun is da Pinoy? da son of da owner?....they don't look local dats why I ask...no probz with da bartenders it's jus i wen tink it was a family run buisness ya.
fil me in cuz.

alohaz

Gecko,
No PI grinds in the Ti. Mike Senior is half Pinoy, Mike Junior isn't. Neither looks Filipino - but they still got it in their blood. Very nice people and the drinks are great. Speaking of Hapa Pinoys, Hula Hula is supposed to be driving out from Vegas that week too. Maybe he'll join us.

Hey, around what time are you guys thinking of meeting there? Atomic and I are highly interested.

Hey, around what time are you guys thinking of meeting there? Atomic and I are highly interested.

Como esta kai-bigan? Mabuti? Adrian hindi Bakla? Just talkin' funny Pop. My bunk Tagalog ain't so good. It was either writing that or....Ma init titi ko.

thechikitiki wrote:
...It was either writing that or....Ma init titi ko.

"My crotch won't stop itching" ??

Chiki...you better see the doctor.

G

HO, you guys are F&*$ing CRAZY!!!
MA INIT TITI KO!!! HAHAHAHA

SCD, that means "my penis is hot" if thats tagalog. if it's a different dialect then it can meen somting else ya.

"Hindi bakla" Chiki said that PP is gay...ok, no he said he wasn't. can't wait fo meet you loco boyz & girlz

Gecko, am bummed to not be able to meet you at my neighbourhood bar, currently the Hofbrauhaus is closer. But since I am making Euros here in the old world, thanks to the Dollar drop I will come home with surprise extra cash and definitely take my son to Hanauma Bay sometime in August, so we can meet at La Mariana's then. Sorry to miss Laney's too, sniff.

G
GECKO posted on Thu, May 29, 2003 1:17 PM

No worries Big B, I'll see ya in august in my favorite bar. I remeber da Hofbrauhaus very well! we use to get a case a'dem in da barracks wen I was still in da army in Stuttgart.
I use to drink them big glass boats full of beer too, also liked da warm wine things you guys have and the world famous October fest.... I threw up all over the train/subway on da way back to da barracks.

I use to have this flamin drink when I was ther in 1990 called rockdapuss....cinamon like drink. Ho brah, dat drink was da lat thing I remember on some nights.

are saying in da barracks was "pomfrittz and poof houses" that was back in my crazy dayz.

Iloved your topless public pools!!!!
hana hou!!

Aloha/Chuse(sp)

wat we hana ho,hana ho bout? eh topless pools, den I see. So WTF? im off da board a week and so many plans i cant keep up. so now your coming in early? eeveryone hitting TI on Wed da 14th. I hope I can make it, my situation has changed a lot in da last few weeks so im trying my best to make it.

ooops

what day again sat 14th or wed the 18th?

1st student of the huki'lau brown school of big pimp'n

[ Edited by: hula hula on 2003-05-31 10:38 ]

*On 2003-05-31 10:33, hula hula wrote:*ooops

what day again sat 14th or wed the 18th?

BOTH!

DZ
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.