Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Purple Orchid Mug Release Party June 1 See Our Neon

Pages: 1 10 replies

When you come to the Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge Mug Release Party on June 1 you will get to see our new custom neon in addition to our new mug by Tiki Farm.

The original artwork was done by none other than our beloved Otto Von Stroheim. It was rendered into neon by Rebecca's friend George Rotallo (AKA Neon Man)of Fresno, CA. http://www.neonman.org

Dont' forget the surf sounds of the Volcanics will start around 6pm.

Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge is located at
221 Richmond Street, El Segundo, CA
Just south of LAX.
Take the 105 fwy west. It becomes Imperial Highway. Turn left on Main St., right on Grand Ave., left on Richmond St.

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc on 2003-05-28 15:15 ]

what time do the doors open?

We open at 11:30am.
The party starts at 6pm.

Darn!

I won't be going after all. A critical project at work requires me to telecommute from my home PC that evening. I get to come to the office late the next day, but it totally spoils the Mug Release Party for me. I'll miss you all.

Sabu

Bubu, you weenie. I owe you a drink from birthday past. It's funny, cause I was having visions of neon tiki art right now driving back from Oxnard( via pch with all the neon address #'s on the houses) cool PO!

S

Anyone know what the menu and prices is...are...whatever?

I know it's late notice, but ...
You are invited for cocktails at Johnnie Velour's place before the mug release.

Sunday, June 1st at 4:00 to 5:53 (I live about 7 minutes from the Purple O)

Dave and Rebecca- CONGRATS!! from the Bamboo Tribe.

Killer bar! Here's the pix from the event I took:

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33c869fa401

T

I'm sorry, but Dave and Rebecca could not be any nicer, they greeted all with open arms, then rubbed elbows with us all nite, and manage to manage a bar also.
The bar just gets better all the time, it was fun to see some of the new decora that I saw them load in thier car at the parking lot sale.
Three of the best virgin drinks I have ever tasted.
I was happy to see some new faces and the regular faces also.
Once again I have come home with more mugs than I should have (2 new purple Orchids and a Moai Purple Orchid) yes, paid for
Thanks again all
JOHNSON have another cocktail would ya!

oh sure, wait till i leave before you take any pictures.......real nice!. now i'm guuna find a place to seeth!.

Pages: 1 10 replies