Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

iPhone Supprt??

Pages: 1 3 replies

Greetings Friends!

I checked the "Contact" section of this site, and there seems to be no way to currently contact the webmaster unless you want to buy a banner ad, so I thought I'd try posting this here. I know I've only been a posting forum member for a short time (though I have been reading posts here for 3 years), but I wanted to ask about iPhone support. Are there any applications to make this site more mobile-friendly? I know another forum I haunt uses "Tapatalk", which seems to be compatible with most forums, once the webmaster gives their OK. No, I don't work for Tapatalk. I just want a more mobile-friendly version of the site. This forum is packed full of great information, and I'd like to be able to access it more easily on-the-go. I'm sure I can't be the only one??

Thanks for your time!
TODD

AS an administrator for another site that uses Tapatalk I can say the installation is a bit difficult to get right*, but once its installed its pretty much hands-off from the administration side of things.

Hanford.... you should look into installing Tapatalk! It doesn't change, or interfere, with any of the code that makes this place go. At least it shouldn't.

• it took me three tries to get it right, but that might be because I don't have a mobile phone to test the install I was working.

Also, it has "tapa" in the name.

T

Bump

Pages: 1 3 replies