Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

new member... Aloha!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Aloha to all of you Tiki Fans out there!

My husband and I are big fans of Tiki Oasis, after attending our first one in San Diego, last year.
When I walked into the Crowne Plaza Hotel, and I saw all of the great Tiki enthusiats everywhere...
I thought, I have found "my people"... at last! People that understood just
how fabulous vintage tiki mugs can be... how cool it is to find the perfect tiki necklace... and how to mix a real MaiTai!
Love the music, the atmosphere, the artwork, and the people! We proudly hang two large wooden pieces of artwork by Kirby,
in our own little tiki oasis, at our home, in Los Angeles.

It's great to be a part of Tiki Central, so that I can keep in the loop with Tiki events in Cali.
Also, to be able to ask all of you seasoned Tiki peeps out there, everything about Tiki culture.

Cheers!

AnitaMargarita

Welcome aboard AnitaMargarita. This really is a great place to meet people, trade secrets of the universe and to find out what is going on in the community. We (Red Patti and I)live in the valley, so we hope to meet you at some of the events. I have meet some amazing people here that I am proud to call my friends. I hope you have the same experience. Looking forward to more of your posts.

[ Edited by: Tuna Tiki 2011-04-19 12:23 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies