Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Introduction

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha, my name is Andy Panda and I live in Bethlehem PA. Polynesian pop has been a passion of mine for many years, and I'm really happy to join this forum to talk with like-minded people all over the world. I have a tiki lounge in my basement, complete with a bamboo bar, palm trees, lounge/exotica tunes and many SHAG prints. I'm currently finishing off the basement powder room in bamboo and tiki decor, with an emphasis on artwork and fixtures from the WDW Polynesian Resort.

I also have created a Facebook page called A. Panda's Tiki Lounge, check it out if you get the chance. I'm hoping to bring the Polynesia/Mid-Century Modern/Space-Age Bachelor Pad aesthetic to the Lehigh Valley. To this end, I'm working closely with my friends at ArtsQuest, an Arts&Culture organization here in Bethlehem. Stay tuned for announcements of a new event at the ArtsQuest Center, a brand new venue located in the shadows of the old Bethlehem Steel blast furnaces. I will be looking to this community for help in crafting this event.

Mahalo!

As promised, we're launching a new tiki event in the Lehigh Valley, EXOTICA LOUNGE AT STEELSTACKS. We're looking for tiki vendors to join us, are you interested? Please check out my post in the Events forum: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40137&forum=4&0.

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: A. Panda's Tiki Lounge 2011-08-13 06:33 ]

Exotica Lounge at SteelStacks is now only 2 weeks away! Please check out our updated event forum: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40137&forum=4&0.

We're still in need of a few tiki merchandise vendors to join our SHAG art exhibit, Whirlingturban vintage clothing display, and musical performance by Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica. If you're near Bethlehem PA and interested in setting up your booth at a greatly reduced rate, please email me at [email protected]. Mahalo!

[ Edited by: A. Panda's Tiki Lounge 2011-08-13 06:38 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies