Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

$26 Shipped! KAHUNA KEVIN'S cocktail posters by KRAY. Very Limited! Hand Numbered/Signed by Artist

Pages: 1 4 replies

"Aloha from Bikini Atoll!"

The all new KAHUNA KEVIN'S 'Bikini Bombshell' Cocktail Posters are hot off the press, limited in
production and available in 2 colors: Atomic Green or Atomic Orange.

Printed on 55lb. heavyweight bright white, 100% acid free cotton gallery paper with hand selected
100% archival inks, they're absolutely stunning! These aren't cheap to make, but it had to be done
to present the best quality possible. Artwork is by KRAY, and together we combined our love of
Tiki Culture and the late 1950's Atomic Cafe feel of the the Bikini Atoll nuclear tests.

Each poster is hand selected, hand numbered and signed in KRAY'S tattoo signature.

Posters are shipped in a new 3" diameter, 3 wall mailing tube to survive a direct nuclear attack.

Created: 04/26/2011 by KRAY
Dimensions: 10" x 20"
LIMITED PRODUCTION OF 45

http://www.PayPal.com
$25.99 USD SHIPPED - Continental US.
$33.99 USD SHIPPED - Internationally.
Send payment to: [email protected]
*Please specify color/s and quantity when ordering.

Thanks again for your continued support! If sales go well you can count on some nice extra
special treats for Tiki Oasis 2011! I'll be there selling & signing books, and possibly more???

Mahalo,
-Kahuna Kevin

ATOMIC GREEN

ATOMIC ORANGE

[ Edited by: Kahuna Kevin 2011-05-03 14:12 ]

6 of each color are now SOLD!

[ Edited by: Kahuna Kevin 2011-04-28 17:43 ]

Thanks for the initial sales to get things moving! Above is the updated permanent special pricing for Tiki Central.
(Please mention this when ordering.)

I'm looking forward to vending at Tiki Oasis '11 and will have some very special limited art available at my booth.

Mahalo!
-KK

20 posters of each color remaining and I'm setting aside a few for Tiki Oasis. Grab one now or your last chance will be to pick one up in person in San Diego, CA August 20-21.

I will also be showing some sneak peeks of additional 'more traditional' art by KRAY in the coming days. Stay tuned!
-KK

[ Edited by: Kahuna Kevin 2011-05-04 12:37 ]

Last chance to get your posters. After this month, any remaining posters will ONLY be available at Tiki Oasis in August.

Pages: 1 4 replies