Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Chicago Area Benefit for Daddy-o Grande!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Ok folks, here's the scoop on the Chicago area benefit show for Los Straitjackets guitarist Danny Amis who has been battling a rare form of bone cancer...

This event will be held on Thursday evening June 9th at Fitzgeralds Night Club in Berwyn Il. So far there is 5 acts that have confirmed, they are:

The Cocktail Preachers
Los Santos
13Tikis
The Real Gone
Hillbilly idle

Still waiting to hear from a bunch more musicans, plus some other surprises as well, so stay tuned to this thread for more info!!!

TT

I'm there!

On 2011-04-30 22:46, ted tiki wrote:
I'm there!

Will you be accompanied by your masked henchmen?

On 2011-05-01 07:41, Jet Sterling wrote:

On 2011-04-30 22:46, ted tiki wrote:
I'm there!

Will you be accompanied by your masked henchmen?

Ha ha - sorry Ted Tiki from Minneapolis, it looks like I mistook you for TedTiki (no space) of the mask-wearing, horror surf sensation: "Go! Tsunami". Sorry about that, although if you do in fact have masked henchmen, I would be interested to know if they'll be coming too.

And Bamboo- thanks for all of your efforts to organize this benefit! The proceeds are going towards a great cause!

Here's the latest list of performers...

13Tikis
Hillbilly idle
Roger and the Wraybands
The Heavies(thanx Jet)
The Real Gone
The Cocktail Preachers with a special appearance by "The Mad Scientwist"
Los Santos featuring Kaiser Ken

It also looks like the Aquaholics are in(thanx again Mr. Sterling), so that give us 8 bands, that's right 8, it's goina be awesome baby!!!! Stay tuned for more info to come soon!

On 2011-05-05 07:19, BambooLodge wrote:
(thanx again Mr. Sterling)

Thank YOU Mr. Bamboolodge for putting this together!

Ok, folks, The Aquaholics have confimed and The Reluctant Aquanauts are now on the bill as well, so we're just waiting on the Dyes. If they confirm we will have 10 bands rockin' out for Daddy-O.

Please Stay Tuned!!!!!

TT
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.