Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Carving Village at SOCAL Hellbilly fest

Pages: 1 14 replies

HELLBILLY FEST AND CARSHOW!!!!

Ok, the Hellbilly fest will be at the Del Mar Fairgrounds this year and the lineup is AMAZING.

Wanda Jackson
Junior Brown
Three Bad Jacks
Big Sandy
The Rocketz
Cashd out
The Palominos
and many more.......

MOJO NIXON AS MC!!!!

Now, I know this event is not tiki, but the carving village will be. AND its for the kids. We will be raffling off tikis with 75% of the proceeds going to ST. Judes childrens hospital and 25% going back to the artists for materials. I need carvers and donations and Gray needs to sell vending booths.

If interested, go to http://www.socalhellbillyfest.com .

If interested in being a part of the carving village, get ahold of me(Billy the Crud) at [email protected]

Id love to see Buzzy and Cobain, Big Toe, Clysdalle, Skinny Dog, Kinny, Babs, and everyone else get involved in this.

Mohalo for looking and we hope to see you there with one eye shut!!

Billy's ALIVE!!!!! :D

Somewhat. I now live on the face of the sun. My thread is probably getting lonely.

a date please?

Oh crap!!! Yes, that IS important. September 24th. There is a carshow stage for this show as well, but Ill post the lineup for that when its set in stone and this thread needs a bump.

Billy,
you can edit and put the date in the info for the thread title.

Jeff(btd)

Yes, but this better shows my crappy attention span and ignorance of small, yet important details. I wouldnt want to mislead anyone into thinking I had my shit together when it comes to anything but creating stuff.

C

WANDA JACKSON!!!!!????

Holy Crap! Layrite slickum' too???

I'm probably in, Billy Boy. Is there an entry cost for carvers, and will we be kind of close to the main stage or out in the boonies?

Do I have to get a freakin' tattoo with skulls and snakes, or can I just wus out and do it with a sharpie the day of?

JT

B the C!!!!!!
Count me In!!!! Sounds Super Fun!

• Johnny B.

OMG GREAT lineup! I am not a carver but I will come say hi in between the bands!

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2011 3:05 PM

Any news with this event?

Billy?

Huh?

Any news?....

I don't have any news.....

just wanted to share that Wanda Jackson is playing out at Pappy & Harriets (pioneertown. palm springs.) on Thursday Sept. 22nd. Wanted to share this for any fans of Wanda out in that region that won't be able to make it to Del Mar.

Dartin,
sent you a PM sir.

Jeff(btd)

I don't know if there is anything Tiki going on at this event this year.
and I am not going, but it looks like a good line up.

here is the web site for this years event.
http://www.socalhellbillyfest.com/events.html

have fun, and post pics if you go,
cheers,
Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 14 replies