Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Elegant Portable Tiki Bar...

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

Hello everyone - just wanted to show off our new portable TIki bar (3 months of very part time work!). I cant wait to bring this to the next Buffett concert! Anyway just take a look at the images below, on the home page of tiki2go.net or the gallery on the website and please tell me what you think! Its a solid construction is actually 13 pieces that easily interlock. Additionally the roof is made from aluminum structure we had welded at a local marina repair company. My favorite part is the roof which is entirely synthetic! All bamboo is real and comes from farms near Homestead FL. We included electrical connections for blenders and powered lights. Anyway please ignore the business side of the site and tell me what you think of the bar! Any ideas for this one our next one?? This is our first baby...

Great to be on board here!

Island Time Rentals / Tiki2Go.net is a South Florida based business specializing in tropical decor rentals for private parties, corporate events, weddings or any other time you need us to bring you that South Sea, Polynesian feeling.

[ Edited by: Tiki2Go 2011-04-29 16:11 ]

P
Polly posted on Tue, May 3, 2011 6:26 PM

GOOd bar!

Ok, now I need a drink...looks good

Pages: 1 2 replies