Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Live carving and tiki raffle JUNE 17 and 18th at FRANKIES TIKI ROOM!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Ok, we get people coming in the weekends before and after the live carving and raffle, asking if there was going to be a live carve and raffle, so Im giving a month and a half notice this time......plenty of time to forget, right? Mark your calendar this time and come check it out, buy some raffle tickets, and stare at whatever scantily clad Burlesque girl I can talk into selling tickets for the night.

Here are the tikis and large tiki winner from Februarys raffle:

A very proper and well spoken Englishman (Warwick Stone)won the large penis tiki. Go figure.

Come join us and hit the crazy drink menu.....how many can you handle in a night? I got up to 12 one night before I got heartburn and switched to water!!

What time? I would like to be there.

Starts at around 8pm, usually. I sometimes get bored and start early, but there are two drawings per night, with the first one at 10pm and the second and final between 12 and 1. You do not have to be present to win. I have people put their cell numbers on the tickets and we call them to come pick up their tiki if theyre not there.

Getting down to the wire, kids!!! Live carving this weekend at Fabulous FRANKIES!!!!

Im hoping so!

This is what is up for raffle at Frankies this weekend.....

7 foot spear
7 foot battle club
3 foot Cook Islands tiki
Poly-pop Hawaiian mask(This is actually for Chris and Ally)
Cook Islands mask

Hope to see you all there!!!

Yes! We'll miss tonight, but should be there for tomorrow!

Pages: 1 7 replies