Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Looking For Mugs (Thanks to wife's cat)

Pages: 1 10 replies

R
Rawim posted on Wed, May 4, 2011 8:50 AM

Hi there,

So while I am relatively new to all things tiki, having been involved in the scene for just under a year. I have fallen in with tiki and the clothing, mugs, design etc.

Long story short, I have a built a small collection of mugs and other things. Wife's cat (It sure ain't my cat), jumped on my shelves and knocked off several of my precious mugs

A lot of them are tikifarm items that can be replaced. However two will be quite hard to find and I am reaching out to the tiki central community for any leads.

I am looking for:

A Tiki Bob Mug (San Fran or NO)

A Suffering Bastard Mug (Can be an original or a newer reproduction)

Those two mugs were and continue to be hard to find with me.

If anyone has ones they are willing to sell or has any leads other then Ebay (which I am watching ferociously now) I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Raymond

Hi-Desert Tikiphile.

LT

You can get the Dynasty version from Otto's Shrunken Head for $7.00...

http://www.ottosshrunkenhead.com/pages/pages/sufferingbastard.htm

A little smaller than the original and the Tiki Farm version, but a bargain when compared to eBay prices.

G

loltiki = awesome! I've been looking for one and have come up empty handed.

gabbahey

R
Rawim posted on Thu, May 5, 2011 7:22 AM

Thanks loltiki

I will use that for my suffering bastard mug.

Much appreciated.

anyone have any leads on tiki bobs?

G
GROG posted on Thu, May 5, 2011 9:42 AM

Watch ebay.

R
Rawim posted on Thu, May 5, 2011 9:47 AM

Copy that.

Watching EBay with an eagle eye and a hot and ready PayPal account.

T
R
Rawim posted on Thu, May 5, 2011 3:28 PM

On my watch list now! Just don't tell anyone else so I can get it for a decent amount.

L
Lente posted on Sat, May 7, 2011 5:36 PM

I remember when my girlfriend's (well, we're married now) cat broke my favorite mug. I was quite poor at the time and I was more sad about it than anyone should be over a bit of pastel porcelain from China. She found all the pieces and superglued it back together - now it holds drink stirrers.

I think there was an entire thread dedicated to this very topic, but I couldn't find it using the search function.

Stupid cats.

TD

101 uses for a dead cat

T
TikiG posted on Sun, May 8, 2011 9:00 AM

Raymond -

I have an original Tiki Bob mug I can sell to you - and I live in Palmdale too!!

PM me if interested, okay?

Cheers! G

Pages: 1 10 replies