Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Tower Mai Kai Tiki Paintings and Moai T-Shirts

Pages: 1 16 replies

The Moai images are also listed in Grog's MOAI MADNESS thread! T Shirts are still available.

Taking orders once again for my Moai T-Shirts. I'm a little low on XL's in the blue so please inquire about size availability first if interested.

I'm also listing the following original paintings. If interested send me a PM and we can figure out shipping costs!

Thanks!

Painted Ukulele -body measures 9 x 6.5 inches. Length of entire uke is 20 inches.

$110 Plus shipping

Got the T shirts in and am very happy with them!

I'm pricing these at $17.00 each. Shipping within the Cont US will be 3.00 per shirt. They are nice Gilden preshrunk 100% cotton tees. I have sizes S through XXL. And are available in both colors seen here. The shirt color is SAND

I have a limited supply as I ordered these for Hukilau, but I've had several people here and on Facebook ask about purchasing so I decided to list them. If demand cuts into my Hukilau supply I will have to kindly ask some to wait a week or two. My work for Hukilau is taking up most of my time and I won't be able to deal with the screen printers till then.

So if interested just send me a PM!

Thanks!

THE TIKI GOES NOWHERE!
Limited Edition of 250 Prints on 13x19 inch Velvet Fine Art Paper.
Image area is 11x16.75
$49 shipped within Cont. US

Message me for more details.

Thanks!

Tiki Tower
The Art of Robert Jimenez
http://www.tikitower.com

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2011-06-18 18:24 ]

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2011-07-12 07:07 ]

Bump for my Memorial Day sale!

15% discount on all prints in my Tiki Tower Store now through Memorial Day (Monday May 30th) Just use the code MEMORIAL at checkout!
http://tikitower.storenvy.com/

Bump!

Bump for the shirts!

W

Looking forward to getting mine.

Don't be shy people, join in the fun!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2011 10:25 AM

Nice shirt, Zero.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2011 10:29 AM

Nice shirt, Zero.

On 2011-06-01 10:29, GROG wrote:
Nice shirt, Zero.

Thanks Grog! And Chris!

As noted in the first post I am now putting a hold on T shirt orders! Seems Blue was the popular choice and I really need to hold onto my inventory for Hukilau. So if anyone else decides they want one please message me and I will get back to you after HUKILAU! Those who have already paid for shirts rest assured yours is on it's way!

Tiki Tower
The Art of Robert Jimenez
http://www.tikitower.com

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2011-06-02 13:35 ]

E
ebtiki posted on Fri, Jun 3, 2011 3:53 PM

Love the shirt - Thanks!

On 2011-06-03 15:53, ebtiki wrote:
Love the shirt - Thanks!

You're welcome! Glad you like it!

W

Got my shirts today, they are awesome. If I wasn't so shy I'd model them. HA!

You also sent a Sunset Moai and Last Call at Tikilandia and they are great and hanging up already.

Thanks very much for the extras Robert, you shouldn't have. (But I'm glad you did :))

On 2011-06-03 18:40, WestADad wrote:
Got my shirts today, they are awesome. If I wasn't so shy I'd model them. HA!

You also sent a Sunset Moai and Last Call at Tikilandia and they are great and hanging up already.

Thanks very much for the extras Robert, you shouldn't have. (But I'm glad you did :))

Hey a pic from the neck down would suffice! :D

Glad you liked the shirts Chris!

R.

I'm not too shy, I think the shirt makes me look damned handsome. Robert said that they may not may everyone as good looking as me though.

Disclaimer - OK, maybe Robert didn't actually say thet :D

Wow! Imagine what you'd look like if you wore 2! :D

Bump for the original art!

Bump for the Ukulele!

Bump!

The Moai images are also listed in Grog's MOAI MADNESS thread! T Shirts are still available.

Pages: 1 16 replies