Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Who is going to the Hukilau??

Pages: 1 12 replies

M

Hi, I am not intending to have 200 members replying to this post saying "me and my buddies are going" or something like that, I am wondering who I know is going. Please email me at . Weirdunc--are you going? Any Hoiti Toiti's? Email me. ---bruce

Sorry but, me and my buddies are going!
Mr. C and Mr. H and Mr B !!! All together in Ft. Lowderdale! Watch out!

Crashin' with Benno & Crazy Al in one room... who will crash on the floor!?... who will actually sleep!? I am SO looking forward to this - please in advance excuse my emminent disruptive behavior but when I hang w/Ben - punk rock lives! Think I'll start doing some punk rock tiki god mugs! The first one will have a giant Budweiser tattoo and when you lift it off of the table, a little microchip processor voice module thing that's pressure sensitive deployed will scream out "AAARRRRRGGGHHH"!
Holden

A

We're in.
Mahalo,
Al

So....should we just go ahead and arrange bail for all of us now?

H

On 2003-05-31 21:08, Basement Kahuna wrote:
So....should we just go ahead and arrange bail for all of us now?

No kidding. Do you think we can set up a discount pre-pay program for bail? When I was in Florida a few months ago, I got kicked out of the ocean by the police for being loud, drunk, and naked. Proudest moment of my life.

MB

uh oh.

Look out!

This Hoity-Toity SoCal TC'er has just confirmed plane & Holiday Inn reservations!

Arriving in Ft. Lauderdale - June 26th
Leaving Ft. Lauderdale - June 30th

I'm psyched!.....or is it psycho?

T

I am in for the Hukilau. I will be arriving by jet airplane in Miami early on Thursday.

And Humuhumu: public, naked drunkeness? I am so proud.

Oh and Humu, they have just the place for you between Lauderdale and Miami:

http://www.nudetravel.tv/resorts/haulover/

Tiki au naturale!

What better way to enjoy tikiness (and drunkeness for that matter)!

TB
(with votes positive for that all over tiki-tan)

H

On 2003-06-02 17:57, tikibob wrote:
(with votes positive for that all over tiki-tan)

Oh, no, it takes a pretty special occasion for me to be naked in public. This was done under the cover of darkest night -- no tanning involved! My cohorts where the ones who were loud enough to call attention -- I'd have rather we remained undetected and didn't disturb others. However, having never, ever been kicked out of anyplace in my entire life, I'm pretty proud that the one place I managed to get tossed from was the ocean.

T

Boy, and I thought that nude beach comment would set this thread on fire.

TB

M

I think it is only appropriate that the petite Ms. Humuhumu was SKINNY dipping!

Pages: 1 12 replies