Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Purple Orchid Tenth Anniversary Party, June 18

Pages: 1 32 replies

These last ten years seem to have gone in a flash. Tiki culture has come a long way in that time and we are delighted to have been here. Thanks to all of you for your support over these many years. We are determined to keep the party rolling and our tenth anniversary celebration will add to that momentum.

We have a great evening lined up for Saturday, June 18

• Debut of our newest cocktail creations plus some special favorites including the French Zombie and the Ginger Bimbo

• The Creepy Creeps will perform live

• Opening band featuring Adrien Anthony, Jonpaul Belack, Kevin Keller and Dave Fernandez on drums

• Catered hors d'ouvres

Festivities atart at 10 pm, Creepy Creeps about 11:30. We hope to see all our friends there!

We will be there!

G
GROG posted on Mon, May 30, 2011 11:37 AM

GROG wish GROG could go. GROG have good friend who is having luau that day for his 50th birthday. Congrats Purple Orchid on your 10th anniversary.

P

Wouldn't miss it. It's on the calendar.

Way to put El Segundo on the map, you crazy kids! See you then!

I'm there,
well I will be.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2011-06-17 00:50 ]

Wish I could make it, but I'll be returning from Hawaii that day. Congratulations on 10 wonderful years!!!

H

I'm in!! Wouldn't miss it :)

Wish I could be there! Congratulations, you guys! Here's to many more!

Fantastic! We've been patrons of Purple Orchid, since it first opened. AnitaMargarita and Johnny B will be there!

In !!

S

Well we are in as well! we will see you there and PLEEEEEEASE bring your dancing shoes! this is an extreme dance event! shake your asses with the masses!!! come enjoy ten years of ripping style in el segundo at the purple orchid and have a drink with a creepy creep!

check this out!!!
http://urbantaxidermy.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/almost-famous/

A
V<
http://www.davewarshaw.com

[ Edited by: sleestak 2011-06-10 20:04 ]

P

Congratulations on your success.
You've done great and I hope to visit you sometime soon.

On 2011-06-10 20:03, sleestak wrote:
Well we are in as well! we will see you there and PLEEEEEEASE bring your dancing shoes! this is an extreme dance event! shake your asses with the masses!!! come enjoy ten years of ripping style in el segundo at the purple orchid and have a drink with a creepy creep!

check this out!!!
http://urbantaxidermy.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/almost-famous/

http://www.davewarshaw.com

Congrats to the Creepy Creeps,
that is way cool.

Jeff(btd)

Like, so, there!

S

if you like dancing and you like tikis, and you like go go dancers and you like.......... GO TO THIS EVENT!! IT WILL BE A SHREDDER!!!!!

S

TS

Can't make the late show but will try to come by early evening for a drink and to say congrats in person. I work in El Segundo and also can't believe it has been 10 years. WOW kats and kittens...really da kine!
A hui ho...

H

I'll be there for sure! Can't wait to see the Creepy Creeps and "Special Guest performance" :wink: See ya's in a few!

CA

WHAT A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You PO!!

Great time! good seein folks, watchin Al bop his head, the band killer of course, nice time for first visit to the Orchid!

Dear Rebecca and Dave,
Thank you for making El Segundo a cool place to go. We all love you. Great party! Here's to another decade of success to The Purple Orchid!

Photos?

S

i will post pics asap!!!

I had a great time at the Orchid and the Creepy Creeps were great.

Good times!

That Place was crazy packed.
Hot and wild time fo sho

Jeff(btd)

S

fo sho!

TT

Thanks for posting pics sleestak!

Happy Anniversary Dave & Rebecca! We got there early and could see why the bar is a success. The place was full of locals and regulars long before the TCers showed up. We felt really old as we were one of the first to bail out at midnight while the Creepy Creeps were going strong.

Great show!! Good times!!

Pages: 1 32 replies