Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Lu'au in Dallas/Ft Worth area

Pages: 1 3 replies

P

Aloha!

I wanted to let those in the Dallas/Ft Worth area know that Keola's Hula Halau will be having a lu'au in Irving on June 25th. Event and ticket information can be found at the link below. At this point in time they are not planning to have tickets at the door but if Auntie and Uncle let us know of a change in that plan I will post an update. They will also have tickets at L&L Hawaiian Barbeque in Plano on Friday nights and at our various upcoming performances around the metroplex.

http://www.keolas1.com/Up-Coming-Events.html

Mahalo!
Pualena

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2011 12:54 AM

Got some friends that live near Irving. GROG let them know about your luau. They've never been able to make it out to California for any of GROG' luaus.

K

On 2011-05-31 19:54, Pualena wrote:
Aloha!

I wanted to let those in the Dallas/Ft Worth area know that Keola's Hula Halau will be having a lu'au in Irving on June 25th. Event and ticket information can be found at the link below. At this point in time they are not planning to have tickets at the door but if Auntie and Uncle let us know of a change in that plan I will post an update. They will also have tickets at L&L Hawaiian Barbeque in Plano on Friday nights and at our various upcoming performances around the metroplex.

http://www.keolas1.com/Up-Coming-Events.html

Mahalo!
Pualena

Lot's of us in the Dallas area might be interested in this. I manage the email list so I'll try to get the word out. Thanks for posting!

P

Mahalo!

Sorry I haven't replied before now. I have been busy with class and trying to get my art pieces for the silent auction completed.

We still have tickets available! I have several myself and can meet anyone interested in them, or they can be ordered from Auntie and Uncle via the address on the link.

Also, we will be performing at L&L Hawaiian Barbeque in Plano this weekend with several other halaus, where we will be selling tickets. Local Culture will be there performing as well for those who are reggae fans! It's always a great time when we all get together at L&L.

Pages: 1 3 replies