Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Foam for carving/FREE

Pages: 1 6 replies

I have 3 blocks of foam
4' X 8' X 12" thick
2 are at The House of Tiki
1 is at my house, with some smaller starter pieces.
Wes and I need the space, all you have to do is pick them up.
House Of Tiki is in Costa Mesa, and my house is kinda North Tustin(fancy) or you can call it Santa Ana.
Please come and get your new Mo-eye stuck in a block waiting to get out.
In an extreme case I could deliver.
If you don't pick them up right away,I have two words
LAND FILL
[email protected]

N

If no one has already taken you up on this incredible offer, I beg you to call your favorite local theatre company, ask for either the Technical Director or Propmaster, and give them the opportunity to come get this stuff.
My boss and I would kill for three FREE full sheets of 12" foam, but the drive from Kentucky (or even Santa Cruz, she's driving there as I type this), is a bit harsh.

I'll take them. I've e-mailed you directly. I've carved in foam before and it's a super easy, messy, fun medium. I'm in Burbank so we'll work out the details....if you still have them.

Not that it matters, because I am no foam elitist, but are they styrofoam or the green/yellow death stuff?

Bax, I must've missed this post when it came around. If any of the foam blocks are left, I'd be happy to grab 'em from you.

I am sorry about the length of time it took me to get back to everyone.
1st I tried to hook up with Marcus Pizzuti, that did not work out.
But then Danny (Chikitikidiablo) has scored the goods, I wish I had enough for all responders, but I am sure Danny will do sump-in booteafull in a TIKI sort of way.

Hey bax, got too late to call, but i left one sheet behind at Wes' for somebody.

Pages: 1 6 replies