Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Awesome Vintage Boomerang Tiki Bar Needs Finishing

Pages: 1 6 replies

E
evel posted on Mon, Jun 6, 2011 1:31 PM

This is Coolest Boomerang Tiki Bar!!!

This is a real 60's Vintage rattan bamboo Tiki bar that needs the restoration to be finished. I have simply ran out of time and space.The bamboo is in really good shape theres a few pieces on the
bottom row that need to be soaked and reshaped. The center bamboo has been sanded and cleared. The bottom bamboo need to be sanded a cleared.The Shelf area has all been sanded
and stained and is in really nice shape. The Formica top is in perfext condition. All in all the Baris is close to being done. I have no Idea who built it...but it rules!!

The 4 bamboo chairs need to be refinished and rattan wrapped. The seat tops are in perfect condition except for one has a slice on it.. Can be repaired by upholstery shop.

I have looked for anything like it online and have never seen one like this. its really the coolest one I have seen...

Asking 800.00 PRICE REDUCED!!!!

MORE DETAIL SHOTS HERE:
http://s988.photobucket.com/albums/af9/madfabricators_photos/Ebay/Tiki%20Bar/

Send Me a message or Email me at: [email protected]

The Bar is in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. prefer local pick up but if shipping is arranged by buyer will help load it :D

Thanks
Piero

E
evel posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2011 10:48 AM

TIKI BAR IS SOLD!!!!

Thanks
Piero

T

LOVE IT !!!!

C
croe67 posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2011 4:42 PM

I am SO drooling over that bar!!!!!!!!

J

Somebody scored BIG.

I wonder who got it?

Awesome bar!

BK

Seeing as I missed out on the bar, can I get that coupe as a consolation prize? :D

Pages: 1 6 replies