Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

tree hallow now painted s.2

Pages: 1 18 replies

S

A Little tree hollow whit a Little guy inside..

Hello
I really wish I lived in the U.S., then it could be that one could live on his hobby
Hope you 'll throw a comment in what people thought of it. Will be made ​​light within it, so you can watch it on the night.
Sincerely, Kim.
Look where my new website, it is only written in Danish in now, but there are plenty of pictures of how the figure is made.
http://www.betonfigure.dk

[ Edited by: Skipper 2011-06-25 12:31 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2011 12:30 PM

You should put all your artwork in one thread rather than starting a new one each time, then it would be easier to find all your work and see it all together. You do really nice stuff.

T

You got Skills but would rather see tiki. This is Beyond tiki

S

On 2011-06-08 12:59, teaKEY wrote:
You got Skills but would rather see tiki. This is Beyond tiki

I am truly sorry to hear that this place is just for tiki figure, thought otherwise Other Crafts was for other things such as ceramics, pictures and other stuff .. But it's not because you are forced to see what I've put into off characters, I have also made ​​tiki figure in here .. : o)

T

"I am truly sorry to hear that this place is just for tiki figure, thought otherwise Other Crafts was for other things such as ceramics, pictures and other stuff"

It is. For other Tiki ceramics and Tiki pictures plus other Tiki stuff.
But.. have you seen what gets in here!!!
Heck Jr high doodles get rave reviews here any more.
Post on.

K
KAHAKA posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2011 6:31 PM

LOL, Skip!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Jun 9, 2011 7:08 AM

I think the non tiki stuff that comes from a very strong tiki personally member is welcomed. Just need a good mix of tiki in here to keep people interested since this a tiki site. I think I remember your tikis but is done a bit and they aren't connected with this in one post.

And I do think that this medium is perfect for tiki. And the skills are high here

T

Skipper your Tree man thing is done well.
And it's clear you have a lot of skill at this type of thing.
If this was a tiki it would be way cool.
But you may not be into tiki.
So don't think I was hacking on you.

It helps if you go on tiki doodle guys tread and say...
"Love your tiki doodles!!! your tiki doodles are an insperation"
Use words like insperation.
Then go to like six other threads and do the same thing.
Soon they will post on your thread how great you are.
Then you all trade compliments with each other till the cows come home.

Tiki Skip... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Skipper, very nice sculpt!

I don't know if you guys are just having a laugh, but your coming across as quite rude
and a bit illiterate too.

FYI Skipper is in Denmark & not close to all things Tiki like we are,So cut him some slack.
Skipper very nice work!

T

"Skipper your Tree man thing is done well.
So don't think I was hacking on you."

S

On 2011-06-12 06:38, tikiskip wrote:
"Skipper your Tree man thing is done well.
So don't think I was hacking on you."

Hi All
I have absolutely nothing against criticism. Thought it's cool to be able to receive criticism and praise. When I get criticism from people it may be the greatest help ahead of my next project, one should be really thankful. I come from a small country Denmark in Europe. Devotes only 5 million people but we are probably the country in the world where we have the freest and coolest humor. When I read your topics and comments on my pictures, I can only smile and laugh with, so you can easily write hard things, the Dane used to. I have shown not mention the drawings that went round the world created by a Dane, we have a broad sense of humor ..
Please commets my work, thats help me moving in the right directions..

Kim

On 2011-06-11 20:27, Sneakytiki wrote:

S

On 2011-06-12 11:35, Sneakytiki wrote:

On 2011-06-11 20:27, Sneakytiki wrote:

[/quote

Thanks Sneakytiki
I cant wait to see it finish whit paint on and light inside..

WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT FINISHED WITH THE LIGHT. HOW TALL AND WIDE IS IT AND HOW THICK IS THE CLAY? DO YOU FIRE IT IN A KILN AND GLAZE IT? WENDY

PS I'M TYPING WITH ONE LEFT FINGER DUE TO BROKEN RIGHT ARM, SO I USE ALL LARGE LETTERS.

S

On 2011-06-12 13:45, danlovestikis wrote:
WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT FINISHED WITH THE LIGHT. HOW TALL AND WIDE IS IT AND HOW THICK IS THE CLAY? DO YOU FIRE IT IN A KILN AND GLAZE IT? WENDY

PS I'M TYPING WITH ONE LEFT FINGER DUE TO BROKEN RIGHT ARM, SO I USE ALL LARGE LETTERS.

Hi Wendy
well it`s about 80cm it weight 40 kg and I make my things out of foam and then I make it in concrete so it will not bee fireing it. Try going to my new little web page there you can See how I make it http://www.betonfigure.dk

T

"we are probably the country in the world where we have the freest and coolest humor"

Ok so I'm moving to Denmark.
Thank you for not getting miffed.
But then I never had any criticism for you.
The funny thing is I was ripping on the thread
count whores on TC.

Some people think that your post count is EVERYTHING.
One guy even told me he beefs his up by hitting his thread
over and over to get his count up.
If I ever get close to his count he throws on 200 hits.

Good luck!

S

now whit paint on

Pages: 1 18 replies