Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Lemon Hart 151 to Europe

Pages: 1 7 replies

Seems like Europe is getting LH151 sooner than i thought...:wink:

http://www.pregas.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9502&Itemid=173

The site is in German so here´s a translation (by google..)

Lemon Hart rum again available in Germany / Chamber Cherry exclusive importer

(PREGAS) We are pleased to be able to announce that the Company Board Cherry GmbH with immediate effect the exclusive importer for Germany Lemon Hart rum. In Germany, the rum is expected to be available from August this year.

The brand "Lemon Hart", which has taken MOSAIQ 2010 by Pernod Ricard, has a long history in the rum industry.

In the late 18th Century, Mr. Lehnynn (Lemon) Hart official supplier of rum for the British Royal Navy. In 1804 the company moved from the small merchant premises in Cornwall, England to London, near the docks, where they founded the "Lemon Hart Company. Barrels of the finest rums from the Caribbean were shipped across the sea to be blinded to a truly exceptional product. Lemon Hart rum can today - over two hundred years later - have the same great quality, which is recognized by rum-lovers around the world.

Lemon Hart 151 (. 75.5% vol) and Lemon Hart Original (. 40% vol) are genuine blend of selected Demerara rum, which on the east coast of the ancient and world-famous colony of Demerara - distilled, aged and blended - a tropical South American country of Guyana were.

In the 17th - And 18 Century there were at least 200 small distilleries managed. Over time, however, remained because of mergers and alliances only one left of it, which is located in the historic Plantation Diamond Estate ". This distillery is manufactured in accordance with the techniques, standards and methods of the ancient art of distilling rum, Lemon Hart rum, but is now using the latest technology and the best equipment that industry has to offer today.

About Lemon Hart 151:
In the world of high-proof rum is legendary. Lemon Hart 151 is a high-proof rum Demarara, aged and blended in Guyana. It is used among other very happy for the production of rum-based cocktails.

The last time in 2009 on the German market today, Lemon Hart was one of the most popular rums of bartenders and thus the leading Dark rum for cocktails in the bars and night clubs in Germany.

Tasting Notes:
A touch of burnt caramel and traces of apricot and baked apples.

About MOSAIQ:
MOSAIQ is a leading marketer of alcoholic beverages with a prestigious portfolio of wine, imported beer and spirits categories. Founded in 1998, MOSAIQ is an independent company that is dedicated to the development of brands, which enriches the lifestyle of today's consumers.

To chamber-Kirsch GmbH: The distillery chamber Cherry GmbH is a company based in southern Germany Obstbrennerei their own range mainly in the wholesale trade, retail trade and selected food retail outlets offering. Since 1990, the company is also in the import of high quality spirits are active in Germany. Among the world-known brands include the coffee liqueur Tia Maria, as Glendronach malt whiskeys, BenRiach, Balbair, Arran, Tomintoul, Deanston and Ledaig and bourbon whiskeys of Buffalo Trace. Moreover, even in the import field of port wine and Calvados Coquerel Souza, Grappa Piave and Seagrams gin is sold.

In the area of ​​fruit spirits, the company has focused its history due to Kirsch. In the offer are now over 15 different cherry fires, which have received international awards for top honors.

Chamber-Kirsch GmbH
Gerald Erdrich
Managing Director
Tel: +49 (0) 721 / 95 55 10
E-mail: [email protected]

N
n0ir posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2011 5:10 AM

Now only to find a German seller that ships to Sweden... and maybe taking an extra week vacation. :wink:

L

And Holland... Anyway, great news!!

Yes its great news because once its in Europe i believe it will spread.I spoke to Whisky-Exchange and they`re soon gonna have Smith & Cross in their webshop and they are working on the LH151.

H

great news, but pity i'm leaving europe before it will arrive :(
i'll have to survive with my hoard of 4 bottles...

Yeah, but when's it coming to CANADA!?!? Sorry, I'll try to keep myself restrained...

At last!Hey Tim you sure you need 4 bottles?thats just greedy.

H
harro posted on Tue, Jul 5, 2011 4:46 PM

On 2011-07-05 10:33, TIKIWAGON wrote:
At last!Hey Tim you sure you need 4 bottles?thats just greedy.

Hey Dave you know i'm willing to share it with you again, but this time you'll have to come down under!

Pages: 1 7 replies