Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: I'm selling my Ohana Hut

Pages: 1 7 replies

I
Iscah posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2011 7:52 AM

It seems like a lot of us are hitting some rough spots financially speaking, and well, I'm no different. I'm trying to figure out what I have in my mug collection that's going to be rare enough (and desirable enough) to be worth selling, and as much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to let my Ohana Hut go.

I don't recollect the number off the top of my head, but I will be posting on Ebay tonight or tomorrow-- pictures and all relevant info. I just wanted to give all my TC ohana a heads-up-- I'd much prefer for the hut to go to a good home, especially the home of someone who will use it.

I
Iscah posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2011 8:19 PM

A day late, but here it is, the listing for my Ohana Hut. I hope someone here gets it.

T

Hey Iscah,

It sucks when you are at your worst, you have to give up the better.

I noticed that you only have 11 posts and then that you are just a member since Jun 11. Which this would lead to the idea that you couldn't have acquired this mug originally from Munktiki. With means you had to pay a premium price when you bought it.

T

Nevermind, I went to your OOga site and you've been a member for years. You must have changed your name I'm guessing.

I
Iscah posted on Fri, Jun 24, 2011 8:08 AM

Yep. Since Hanford isn't offering screen name switches, I had to just open a new account. Humuhumu was kind enough to switch over my Ooga Mooga et al. to point to my new TC u/n so I wouldn't have to re-photograph everything. I've actually been around since... something like 2002.

HT

On 2011-06-24 08:08, Iscah wrote:
Yep. Since Hanford isn't offering screen name switches, I had to just open a new account. Humuhumu was kind enough to switch over my Ooga Mooga et al. to point to my new TC u/n so I wouldn't have to re-photograph everything. I've actually been around since... something like 2002.

Perhaps put your old name in your signature so people know?

G
GROG posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2011 8:59 PM

Bong!?

I
Iscah posted on Sun, Jun 26, 2011 9:53 AM

On 2011-06-25 20:59, GROG wrote:
Bong!?

LOL, not even close. Not even the right gender. :wink:

Honestly, nothing so surreptitious. I changed my legal name a few years ago-- the new handle here was a necessity since I didn't want to confuse the matter by posting under my old name.

Pages: 1 7 replies