Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Shag signing at T.O. question

Pages: 1 3 replies

C

I have never been to a signing before so I am not sure what the rules are. I have a small Shag print that I would love to have signed. Do I just bring that with me or is he only signing certain items that will be for purchase at Tiki Oasis?

I've asked Josh to sign many, many things. He is very nice and approachable, and has always signed without question. The only time I've seen a "restriction" on what he can sign is at Disneyland, when they've done product release signings featuring him. At those he can only sign product bought then and there. But that is certainly a Disney imposed restriction.

Tip: Have your own Sharpie handy when you ask him (or anyone else) to sign something, as they may not have a pen on hand.

See you at TO!

Thanks :) I had the feeling he was a cool guy but wanted to make sure before I overstepped a boundary. Might bring my little print with me to TO now.

-C

Hi,

The SHAG & Derek Yaniger signing will be Saturday, August 20th from 11:00am to 1:00pm in the M Modern Gallery / SHAG the store Lanai Suite #1133/1134. For the FIRST HOUR Shag will only be signing merchandise bought from the Lanai Suite where the signing is being held. Since we're an art gallery (and purchased vending space) this is a necessary courtesy for our paying customers to limit the amount of time they have to wait in line. SHAG will then sign up to TWO personal items (not purchased from the Suite) from Noon until 1:00pm. We certainly hope you understand and thank you for your anticipated cooperation in advance.

SHAG is an extremely personable guy and we'll be on hand to insure that the signing rules are followed and to maximize everyone's enjoyment at the event.

NOTE: We may also have SVEN KIRSTEN signing his "Tiki Modern" book at the signing as well! More details on that to follow.

We hope to see you there.

[ Edited by: mmoderntiki 2011-07-28 06:19 ]

[ Edited by: mmoderntiki 2011-07-28 06:21 ]

[ Edited by: mmoderntiki 2011-07-28 06:22 ]

[ Edited by: mmoderntiki 2011-07-28 06:22 ]

[ Edited by: mmoderntiki 2011-07-28 06:23 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies