Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Virtual Tiki Garage Sale! New stuff added 7/4/2011!

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

I have a few stray things for sale.... available to my TC ohana before I list on ebay...! Since this is my virtual garage sale, I'd prefer to arrange pick up, but you might be able to beg and plead with me to ship the smaller items!

LARGE Glass Float!

This heavy blue baby is about 16" diameter, and weighs over 26 pounds! It has a cool orange pontif seal with a fish bone mark on it. Float looks nice and old, but was never used, a high quality decorator piece. Available for $100 and for pick up only. Not gonna find one this big at this price any time soon!

Vintage Tapa Cloth!

Next up is a beautiful large piece of tapa cloth. It was collected on a neighbor's trip to the South Pacific in the 70s. Folded up and stored all this time, it is in beautiful condition. Measures 5'10" x 4'9" $50

Pineapple Tiki Mugs!

Set of four Orchids of Hawaii pineapple mugs. New old stock in various condition.... 2 are pristine with no chips or cracks, one has small chip on tip of pineapple leaf, and the last one has hairline crack in cup and small chip on tip of a pineapple leaf. Enjoy them how you like.... 2 or 3 to drink from, and 1 to display! $18 for the set.

Please email me at puppy@traderpup . com with any questions or interest. I'll be listing a few more items in the near future.

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: Traderpup 2011-07-01 15:28 ]

[ Edited by: Traderpup 2011-07-04 11:19 ]

Vintage Fernwood Tiki

Vintage fernwood Tiki needs a yard to finish his days in! Stands at 46" tall, is a bit weathered and dry... the top and bottom edges crumble a bit so it is best suited for placement in an outdoor setting. $50 pickup only

T

Concrete Tiki Head

Add this little gem to your landscape.... Partially bury it in your landscape at a slight angle.... make it look like ancient treasure waiting to be dug up! 10" tall x 6" wide $15 pick up only

Leftover Bamboo from The Spectacular East Indies Room!

Some odd pieces of leftover timber bamboo from my from my long-gone home Tiki bar. The two large pieces are 8' & 4'6", the narrower pieces are 8' & 7'. Some splits in the narrower ones. Take it all for $10 pick up only

A Bucket of Shells!

Transform part of your yard into a tropical beach with this assortment of shells. Used to be scattered in a pool waterfall... well sun bleached. $5 for the whole bucket! pick up only

Vintage Tapa Cloth

Nice design tapa cloth in fair to good condition. Some holes, ratty edges. Measures 45" x 60" with a 15" x 17" piece cut from it. Yours for a mere $20

Vintage Souvenir Outrigger from Bora Bora!

This is a large vintage souvenir outrigger from Bora Bora, Tahitian islands. Features two Tikis with grass skirts and shell leis, and a tapa cloth sail. The ropes are finely braided natural cording. It measures 28" long from bow to stern, and the mast tops off at 27" tall. One of the ropes is detached, broken at its tie joint. And a little dusty. I will leave it to the buyer to repair. One small hole in the tapa sail. Overall in nice condition. $45

H
harro posted on Tue, Jul 5, 2011 3:40 PM

Awesome stuff Traderpup - wish I lived near you!!

Pages: 1 4 replies