Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The first Tiki Farm-Tiki Magazine exclusive Vegas "The Player" mug on sale now...

Pages: 1 13 replies

Just wanted to post this since it is just now on sale from Tiki Farm. Limited edition of only 125 and he's dripping with gold glaze! He brings good luck at any gambling tables too..... Here's the Tiki Farm link to order:

http://www.tikifarm.com/tikimagmug.htm

Thanks for looking!

Z

Awesome as always, Mr. Sam!

Thanks zerotiki! It's always nice to hear from you!

R

sold out!!

I love what Tiki Magazine is planning to do coming up with the hidden limited mugs in their magazine. This first one is a great one! I'm sure it's even more stunning in person. Rock on Tiki Farm, Tiki Magazine AND Sam!

Mine showed up on the doorstep yesterday
It looks "Marvelous" Sam!

Thanks a bunch, Ron, Don and Chuck! Tiki Farm always kicks out a great product. I appreciate the kind words too!

T

Just want to say, this mug is beautiful in person! Wowza! Great work Tiki Farm (and Sam!) The gold really jumps out!

Thanks, Trader Don! I appreciate your kind words! The mug definitely has the "Vegas Vibe" in person with the gold.

T
TikiG posted on Fri, Jul 8, 2011 8:58 AM

Beautiful!!

Thanks so much, TikiG!

C

Got my mug last week and all can say is WOW!!!
Great job by all and I'm lucky number 21 so I'll have to take it Vegas and see if it works.

Thanks Sam.

[ Edited by: cdtiki 2011-07-13 13:04 ]

Thanks cdtiki! I'll be very surprised if you don't at least triple your money at the tables! :wink:

R

A really slick design. Had my first zombie in it last night. Bravo!

Pages: 1 13 replies