Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

witco questions,

Pages: 1 5 replies

I posted this over in the witco thread but I thought it might do better on it's own.....Ok... I found a pair of similar stools like the set posted in the pic below by sneakypete

alittle wear and tear on the set I found and the cushions are long gone. Anybody have a idea what a fair ballpark price would be? I am looking at buying not selling. The orig. tag for the dealer (antique. store) was 289.00pr They have them marked way down from there, but I have no idea what is fair price on these. Witco is not a norm this far north In cal., (witco spainish yes,) Thoughts anyone??? I would like to make a offer on them.

$ 40.- bucks

I concur,

Thank you gentelmen! They have them marked down to 98.00 which was to rich for my blood. but 40 ish... better.

It's just....they are just not shining examples of the art of Witco wood sculpting. If this would have been it, there would have been no "Tiki Modern". I mean if you have a cool Witco Tiki bar and no bar stools and you need something that matches the style, OK, but otherwise...

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2011-07-15 22:25 ]

More like the awe of finding different Witco in my area :) what little is here is more like the conquistador or 1 or 2 of the Spanish style candle holders etc. first bar stools I've seen. Wife isn't crazy about them either.

Pages: 1 5 replies