Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Snow White's Hollywood Tiki Hut For Sale!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Complete with wishing well, monkey pod tiki bar, orchids lamps throughout and the original toilet-side phone that Snow White sang through.....

http://www.californiamoves.com/property/details/907676/MLS-10-490821/201-S-Larchmont-Blvd-Los-Angeles-Hancock-Park-CA-90004.aspx?SearchID=10469167&RowNum=33&StateID=9&RegionID=4&IsRegularPS=True

I drive by this place all the time and am a fan of it. I was to sad to see the For Sale sign out front. You can't see it in the pictures but on the left side of the house there is a Moongate so I thought it was more Asian than Polynesian but what a cool surprise.

I hope the new owners keep it the style the same at least on the outside.

Dang, I thought I'd be the first to post about this. I got to meet Adriana many years ago. She was REALLY into her character. Nice lady.

What a great combo of themes! ....only in L.A.! Glad to be back home in Fantasy Land. :)

cool time capsule-y house! aside from all the tikis & cool lamps.....this bar...just, wow!

B

I wonder how much of the decor, if any, will go with the house or be sold separate? I would love to attend a moving/garage sale there!

with some tweeks in decorating this place could be amazing

Wow, I passed by that house with the Chinese bridge on Larchmont so many times.
I am gratified it has Tiki influences.

But why only 2 bedrooms, despite having almost 2,000 square feet?

T

On 2011-07-21 07:41, christiki295 wrote:

Snowy mainly used this joint for entertaining and usually bedded herself at the Dwarf's pad....

far out!

On 2011-07-21 08:42, tiki1963 wrote:

On 2011-07-21 07:41, christiki295 wrote:

Snowy mainly used this joint for entertaining and usually bedded herself at the Dwarf's pad....

Yes. Each has a night.
That makes sense.

C
Chub posted on Fri, Jun 1, 2012 5:49 PM

Wow, I've driven past this home on Larchmont dozens of times. Who knew?

Will we ever find out WHERE her love for the South Seas came from? It's too bad that one does not find out about folks like her until it's too late. I bet she would have liked to have met some Tikiphiles who would have appreciated her strange taste. :)

Eric, you should post your finds from her place here, too!

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2012-06-02 01:12 ]

The thatched tiki lamp looks very much like the one that is on eBay right now . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150825998704?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1952.l2649

If only I had the money......Being both a huge Disney and Tiki fan this would be a collectors dream hut

Pages: 1 15 replies