Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Trader Vics Scottsdale LAST WEEK..any attendees?

Pages: 1 3 replies

This is the FINAL WEEK for the 5 year old TVs in Scottsdale AZ before it gets a NUKING..I guess the Valley Ho wants something more NOW & FLASH to try pull in all the bros & plastic surgery victims with $$$ in Snottsdale on a more regular basis..anyhoo no more Traders but they are offering a bottle of wine FREE with every 2 entrees til they close the 30th..if any TCers wanna go we are up for it and can go any nite seeing as how STILL NO JOB for me..not a real EVENT but I think this closes all tiki bars in the PHX area..now will have to go to Kon Tiki in Tucson for pupus & mai tais

MH

I will miss TV's in Scottsdale; agree with your writeup BB but it was the best option in Phoenix for drinks/hang. Alhthough there is a new cocktail bar in scottsdale that looks promising on the craft drink front. Wonder if they know what orgeat is. WIsh i could make it home for a last cheers; have one for me and the orchestrotica!

hey BB Moondog, I'm totally up for meeting at vic's if you are interested. I've posted in the 'another trader vic's bites the dust' thread, to see if anybody wants to hook up, but it's nothing but crickets. check your pm's.
cheers,
Jon/bigbadtikidaddy

[ Edited by: bigbadtikidaddy 2011-07-24 20:50 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies