Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

City Link query: So. Fla. Tikiphiles

Pages: 1 2 replies

A

Dear Tikiphiles: Christie White, the Hukilau organizer, recommended that I post here. I'm Art Levine, a reporter with City Link, a co-sponsor of the upcoming Hukilau in Fort Lauderdale. I'm interested in interviewing any South Florida Tikiphiles who have extensive Tiki collections, strong interest in the topic, have experience visiting the Mai Kai or know about the Mai Kai and other local Tiki sites. I can be reached at my home office, 305-865-8833, my main e-mail, [email protected], and if you need to reach me urgently, at my cell phone number, 305-321-6822.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Art Levine

Hey guys!

Art is a great guy and he is writing an article on Tiki culture featuring the Mai Kai and The Hukilau.

If any of you in Florida have time please contact him. He's writing this for all the tikiphiles out there!

He used my real name too so the story is out!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2003-06-03 19:49 ]

Spoke with Art for about an hour tonight and he really needs to talk with some South Florida members. Ken-Tiki said he would do an interview.
SobeTiki, are you there?
Fatuhiva can you please call him, please? I told him about your neighborhood connection to the Mai-Kai.
I sent you guys an e-mail as well.
Mahalo.
KG

Pages: 1 2 replies