Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Oregon Coast - Aug. 20, Neskowin Luau

Pages: 1 5 replies

Can't make it to Tiki Oasis? Well come on down to Neskowin, just 10 miles north of Lincoln City for a day of fun at the beach. Neskowin Market Pub will feature music and food with an exotic South Pacific theme. Park across the street at the State Park or behind the pub. Vendors are welcome. Call Neskowin Market Pub for details.
503=302-3035.

It might get into the 90's in the valley this weekend. Come on down for the luau and beat the heat. Neskowin is 10 miles north of Lincoln City.

Sounds interesting, do you have any good vendors lined up?

I suggested to the Pub that vendors might be a good idea. I don't think they have anything lined up but there is the Saturday Farmers Market from 9 am to 1pm on the Market grounds. Call 503-392-3035 for information.

Looks like a lot of fun, I love going to the coast but I wish I would have known about this a few months or so in advance. I might have tried my hand at vending, or doing tiki themed caricatures. Will this be an annual thing now, or is it a one time affair? Or does it depend how well this one goes? (since I see it says "first annual").

[ Edited by: tigertail777 2011-08-18 19:25 ]

They say it will be an annual event so perhaps vending will become part of this thing next year. If nothing else, Neskowin is a great place to spend a day, and a luau is just gravy (I mean poi.)

Pages: 1 5 replies