Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

JungleTrader in OC Friday June 13 (eek!)

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

Hey, any OC'rs and/or LA'rs want to hang with me and JT on Friday June 13 (eeek!).

JT was thinking about Blue Beet in Newport. Then there's my hut in HB and Sam's Seafood (it's this tiki place I just found while driving around in Tustin!).

If anyone's interested - post - if not - FU (ha ha)!

I'm in.

I would love to but I have to help someone move all day on Saturday

Count me and jungletrader in too.

Roses are red
violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
and so am I.

I think I remember where Bong lives.

T

I'll be posting an itinerary of this little gig. I don't plan on during a major drinking expedition as I need to get up by 4am the next day and hit 'Da Show'!

For those interested (& interesting), if'n you don't know how's to get to the Bong Tiki Hut, email me and I'll probably tell you...

Me too Bong, actually I'm saving my virginity for Laney's party, er, uh, I'm saving my drinking binge for the next night so I'll be takin' it lite on the 13th.

Don't GO!! I can see it now, just like that Friday the 13th movie, a mysterious tiki killer will off you guys one by one. However one always survivies at the end. Which TC member will make it back alive? Oh, for those that don't survive, we will miss you. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....

I'm ready to tempt fate and head out on Friday the 13th...!

Is there an itinerary for the eve? Bong?

:)

:tiki:

S

Bongo,

Wassup?

We may Venture out as well.

Gimmee da skinny.

Mahalo.

Arty,

You aren't going to be at another gathering before Bong's are you? You know what always happens then...we won't end up seeing you!

:lol:

Bong, like I said before, Im lookin' to be at your hut at 7 pm, then shootz breeze, then head over to Sam's Seafood, you like dat itinerary braddah? JT

S

Sugaaa!

I never know where I'm gonna be until the last minute (one of my many personal flaws!).

Perhaps we shall you all at Sam's.

ETA anyone?

What's happening is this: Bong gets back from store about 6:55; mixes your choice of 1) Lapu Lapu, 2) Mai Tai, or 3) Trader Vic's Grog; Bong bores you to death with dumb-ass comments that he thinks are hilarious but make no sense to 'the rational man' model; Bong disappears for a minute, comes back stuffing Twinkies in his mouth; we discuss the upcoming INTERNATIONAL TIKI DAY event at Baxdog's; Bong disappears, and comes back complaining of cotton mouth; we go to Sam's; Bong disappears and starts drinking someone else's drink.

Bongo-

Mahalos for da Lapu Lapu! Wish I could've gone to Sams wit you all but.......I must be like Holden and work in the early hours Sat A.M.. Den got to see you all at Da Show aftah da work is done. (only met Gecko for a second at bongs and he's waring of on us all ready)(Gecko, nice pukah's bruddah!!!)Enjoy the "Suck Em' Up" at Sams.

p.s. whos Holden?

If any of you haven't seen BooBam Ben's place, don't miss it. Do it, go see it. Good to meet ya' Ben. It was good to meet Bong for the first time, and see his museum. WOW. and Trustar, Stentiki, Wes, Johnnie Velour, Suicide Sam at Sam's Seafood. Got to meet Holden (Tiki Farm)(and thanks to Poly Pop for the tour) very nice guy btw. TikiGal, nice hair. I assume KTKahuna is Mike. Hi Mike. Thanks Gecko, talk to me braddah, if I resell yo tiki it's because I'm bringin' tiki to da Central Valley, gotta get folks up here hooked first, then I can afford your most excellent work, thanks for the Tongaroa. Late, JT

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-17 06:44 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-17 22:38 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies