Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

california tiki carvers NOT on ebay?, why?

Pages: 1 10 replies

are you guys too cool for ebay or what?. I have seen great stuff from our eastern brothers in florida, but zip from cal........what gives?. I would rather spend the $$$$ on a big totem, than on shipping.

T

That's cause the west coaster's tiki's are snatched up as soon (or before) they're done!

Yeah, who needs e-bay anyway. Woulda been nice to have some of their stock when it was cheap though.

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-03 19:51 ]

Are we headed for a tiki "East Coast/West Coast" here? I guess Wayne Coombs would be Biggie and Crazy Al would be Tupac (Leroy Scmaltz would be I guess Grandmaster Flash). When Wayne got gatted I could be like P-Diddy and write some rap lyrics over a Sting song to honor him..."Yo,... 'dis one's 'fo W.C."

Hey...who would be Sug Knight?

ebay is easy and can make folks wealthy and happy!.but the great part is being able to see whats out there for sale. sometimes we buy what pleases our eye.....but we have to see it!!!. get it?

I gotta be Ice Cube, as for the tiki thing, Ive tried to hold on to a few, actually made an effort . Three that come to mind went to good friends, Bong,Pop and Suga D.

M

"I tip mah Mai Tai to yo memory....."

Except, who the hell whould dump out a Mai Tai?

-martin

1P

and guys from the southside like basement kahuna, and kreepy tikis can be the durrty south.

T

sorry two wheelin, my parents were selling some tikis last weekend at Ventura swap meet, I was so busy carving for my show that I totally forgot about telling everyone... Here's the link with pictures of tikis from the show that will be up for sale shortly. I'm graduating next weekend so I'll have time fO' mo' tikis this summer... I can't wait to strap a 6-footer to yer motto cycle.
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=3856&forum=1&10

that show was kick-ass!!!!. wish I had known about the tikis. SEND PHOTOS PLEASE

Pages: 1 10 replies