Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Pottery Barn for Kids Tiki Hut

Pages: 1 7 replies

B

I don't know if someone has already posted this goody. Here you go: Start your kids off right with their very own Tiki hut:

http://ww1.potterybarnkids.com/cat/pip.cfm?words=TIKI&src=sch&lst=n203052200%2Ctiki&itm=g1510595&grp=1510595&cmsrc=Search%2520Box%252Fkeyword%2520

Ha! It says "Bamboolike poles support the raffia-thatched roof on its metal frame.."

BambooBen is probably ready to hurl last nights drinks on the "bamboo-like" structure.

Actually, Ben has made some great real bamboo lemonade stands. It's about time for my little 4 year old girl to have one this summer!

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule of Stuff!

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-06-03 19:14 ]

T

Hey I think that's pretty nifty! (Start em young!)

I like Ben's stuff . More soul to them. That's something you can't pull off very well with mass production. IMHO.

K

That picture of the kid serving drinks is hilarious! I hope he's using good rum...Price is a little steep, though. Maybe I can convince my wife to have a tiki-themed birthday party for our 3-year old daughter....

did you guys notice the pufferfish lamps?. well done pottery barn!

keep the rubber side down and the gas on!

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-06-05 22:36 ]

Just got the summer pottery barn kids catalog in the mail yesterday. They have the tiki hut again, and some really cute hawaiian bedding and surfer bathroom stuff.

C

Oh yes - I have dog-eared SEVERAL of the pages & am just getting ready to place an order - love all of the Pink tropical stuff they have for summer. No kids in the house, but just love such fun decor!

Pages: 1 7 replies