Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Estate Sale, Seattle, August 13th, 9am-5pm: lots of Pop Art, Tiki, Curios, etc.

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha, fellow TC Seattle-ites and visitors who may be in the Seattle area the weekend of August 13th!

I would like to announce an estate/yard sale that may be of interest to many of you, as this is not your usual estate sale. Although I will not divulge the address on TC until this Friday, the estate sale will be at my rental house in West Seattle (some of you know where that is already). The sale will be open to the general public but I want to send out word in advance to folks who are genuinely interested in and appreciate the value of the items that will be sold. Myself and my good friend, Liisa, are co-hosting the sale. What will be sold is as follows:

Tiki and tropical items (masks, statues, mugs, decor, some bamboo and thatch, etc.); Pop Art; Cocktail and barware, including my home bar of many years; collectibles from the 1950s, '60s, & '70s; Elvis and Beatles memorabilia; books, vintage posters and magazines; paintings; video tapes galore and some DVDs; some clothes and furnishings; decor; artificial plants; lots of Oriental items; Pop Culture items; toys and games; curios and novelties; and much, much more!

This will not be your usual estate sale!

Round lunch time and early afternoon I will also be serving complimentary hot dogs and fixin's, fruit punch, and snacks for patrons.

Hmmmm . . . wish I lived in Seattle, y'all know how to throw an estate sale!

On 2011-08-06 21:56, The Blue Kahuna wrote:
Hmmmm . . . wish I lived in Seattle, y'all know how to throw an estate sale!

Are you referring to the complimentary hot dogs? :o)

Perhaps wise not to put the actual address, so here is the flyer in advance.

Pages: 1 3 replies