Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Primo Beer Sign (Ebay Joke?)

Pages: 1 11 replies

J

My favorite part:

"Always for love, never for money". Then you see the non-negotiable price...

I also like the part about the" "BEAT UP" sign, that was unoriginal and altered or "DOCTORED" up sold last week for 5 hundred." He must have ment this one-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330596048325&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

where the seller said it was vintage mint and never displayed. I think he should sue.

M

I've always thought that auctions like this are cover auctions for drugs. (Sometimes you see books that you know you can get at the Goodwill for a few dollars with a buy-it-now price of $300-500.)

Sort of like some restaurants that never have customers in them, just people picking up to-go orders. (I am pretty sure I have gone to one of those where I was sure they didn't know what to do when we came in and sat down. I suspect they had someone run out to a different restaurant to get the food we ordered.)

L

Well at least the shipping is free. Hope they include insurance too...

This has got to be a typo or this guy is completely out of his fricken mind.
Has anyone emailed this guy to see if the price he is showing is what he is really
trying to get for it ...Id be curious to know .

M

Hahahah is this person a clown? Idiot! Along with being full of himself oh and LONG Winded.

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2011-08-09 21:38 ]

...wow. pipe dream.

lol @ users name...hahha....MJsBowl....He must be smokin' da kine green, asking a price like that...I only paid $6,000.00 for my 65 Lincoln, and it was in "Primo" condition...

I inquired if that was the actual price or a typo .... "that's the price!"

HANALEI TIKI

[ Edited by: Hanalei Tiki 2011-08-11 16:27 ]

MAHALOZ FOR DAT, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!;)

I really like were he says..
"YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BEFORE .... SIR RICHARD BRANSON finds this auction. He will not HESITATE.......and his private island bar, needs some signs anyways."

YOU ALL BETTER ACT REAL QUICK!!!! Branson is on his way!!!

On 2011-08-11 17:56, Beachbumz wrote:
MAHALOZ FOR DAT, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!;)

I really like were he says..
"YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BEFORE .... SIR RICHARD BRANSON finds this auction. He will not HESITATE.......and his private island bar, needs some signs anyways."

YOU ALL BETTER ACT REAL QUICK!!!! Branson is on his way!!!

Maybe, but a Primo beer sign there there would be like having a 10 foot moai in a sports bar.

Pages: 1 11 replies