Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New member - Dole site

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

Hi all,

Long-time lurker, first post. I searched the forum and did not see a post for Dole's Enchanted Tiki Room website:

http://www.dole.com/tiki/#/home

Apologies if the link is posted elsewhere. If you have not seen the site, you'll be pleased.

Big fan of the mid century modern tiki aesthetic. Bought the great BOT on vacation in Kauai a few years ago, but just recently spent some real quality time with it. Currently trying to locate Tiki Modern for under $75! Until then, I've been reading a library copy. Mr. Kirsten's work is nothing short of amazing -- would like to locate his DVD as well.

Cheers,

MCMTIKI

[ Edited by: mcmtiki 2011-08-12 12:51 ]

Oh ghee...shucks, if that's how you feel about my work, I guess I better fork one of my last DVDs over...I was gonna keep them all to sell at my Saturday signing at Oasis. But if you're not attending, I'll send you one. If you want, I can ad a signed copy of Tiki Modern for 50.- bucks - but that whopper will cost ya in shipping!

TM

On 2011-08-12 12:46, mcmtiki wrote:
Hi all,

Long-time lurker, first post. I searched the forum and did not see a post for Dole's Enchanted Tiki Room website:

http://www.dole.com/tiki/#/home

Apologies if the link is posted elsewhere. If you have not seen the site, you'll be pleased.

[ Edited by: mcmtiki 2011-08-12 12:51 ]

Fantastic!!!!!!!

M

On 2011-08-12 14:43, bigbrotiki wrote:
Oh ghee...shucks, if that's how you feel about my work, I guess I better fork one of my last DVDs over...I was gonna keep them all to sell at my Saturday signing at Oasis. But if you're not attending, I'll send you one. If you want, I can ad a signed copy of Tiki Modern for 50.- bucks - but that whopper will cost ya in shipping!

Thank you -- the Tiki Gods have smiled on my search!

There were 2 more members who had inquired about the DVD, please check your personal messages if you are still interested.

Pages: 1 4 replies