Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tikiyaki oasis !

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

ALOHA, BABY !

For those of you Tikiyaki Ohana going to Tiki Oasis, Here's a rundown of what's happening Tikiyaki-wise at Oasis.
First off, our Deluxe Vacation Packages will be available at The Tikiyaki Orchestra Vending booth, in booth "I" in the indoor vending area.

We will be bringing a limited quantity, so they act fast and save on shipping. $100 gets you your little trip to paradise.

Also, there will be limited of quantities of some of the items from the vacation packages...soap, keychains, ash trays, and some special lava pendants by Kirby, but with jewel eyes added, a la classic the Coco Joe's tiki items from back in the day.
*Sorry, but the BOSKO mug is ONLY available as part of the package and will not be sold separately, but at the $100 price point, you're getting a quite the bargain.

Also, there will be a limited number of Tikiyaki Jungle Jetsetter Digital USB Companions available.These contain the first 2 Tikiyaki Orchestra CD's - "StereoExotique" and "Swingin Sounds for the Jungle Jetset" as well as unreleased tracks, an entire live show recording recorded at Don The Beachcomber, videos, wallpapers and more.

Of course, all 3 CD's will be available, as well as T SHIRTS,MUGS, Flight Bags and more.

FRIDAY NIGHT - 10:30 ROOM 1649

After you have witnessed the awesome performance by our own Marty Lush and his Latin Livers on the main stage, stop by room 1649 for a listening and record release party for a custom cocktail created by Kelly "HipHipaHula" Reilly created especially for The Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel, listen to the new CD "Aloha, Baby!" and other great tunes spun by DJ Big Tiki Dude Jeff Hanson,and hang with members of the band. "Aloha, Baby !"

CD's will be available, and there will be a cool swag bag for the first 100 people.

FREE BEER ! - Yes, Primo, one of our sponsors will be providing beer and Appleton will be our Rum sponsor, so your beer and cocktails will be top notch !

ALSO, our partners : Mojave Oasis. Tiki Caliente, and the Tonga Hut will be hosting a bitchin' Room Party for "Goin' Primitive" on Saturday Night starting at 10:30 featuring DJ Big Tiki Dude, and a performance by The SAND DEVILS, featuring Ran aka "Kick the reverb", who will be rockin' out their awesome brand of Surf.
Kelly HipHipaHula" Reilly will be mixing up a special cocktail for this event as well, and there will be more fun swag bags.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Aloha, Baby !

Hi All, come vist us at room 1649 10:30 Friday, 10:00 Saturday, hosted by Goin Primitive, Tonga hut Caliente and Tikiyaki!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artwork Created by Eric October!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-08-16 15:55 ]

T

SHOW US OUR MUG !

TIKIYAKI, MOJAVE OASIS, TIKI CALIENTE, TONGA HUT -Mug or any swag gets you into our room party an hour early !

Bring it !

T

Thanx to everyone who showed up early with their Tikiyaki/Caliente/Mojave Oasis/Tonga Hut mugs and swag, and to everyone else who came in later,and partied with us.

I want to apologize to those folks who showed up early on Saturday Night with their mugs and swag, and were not let in early...it was just a miscommunication on our part with the people we had working our door.... We hope everyone got in to see the Sand Devils rock the house. They were killer !

Thanx to Big Tiki Dude for spinning the tunes, the Sand Devils for playing 2 great sets, Kelly "HipHipaHula" Reilly for the drinks, Tiki Ray, Cindy,Mandy and Chris Nelson (aka Nelson's Tiki Hut,and everyone else who helped make things go smooth this weekend.

Aloha, Baby !

Mahalo to all those involved in the festivities in room 1649. Our group stopped by on Friday to hang out, and had a fun time listening to the new record. In fact I figured those in our group would like it so much that I bought 'em each a CD on our way out.

Great album and great people in 1649!

kevin

D

I Dawntiki, am terribly ashamed to admit, I had never been exposed to any of Tikiyaki's music until this weekend. Sorry... I've been busy!
Anyway, my roomie at Oasis brought one of your CD's. I was instantly entranced! I DAWNTIKI... here and NOW am making a public proclamation to the tiki masses that The Tikiyaki Orchestra has a new fan, groupie, stalker...whatever you want to call it.
You guys are amazing!

Dawn,
Welcome to the Fan Club,

I'm not only a member, I'm the president,
No wait, that's the hair club for men commercial.

Anyways, I think you will find that there is a huge group of Fans of Tikiyaki around So. Cal.
Hope you can make their upcoming show.
Keep yer eyes peeled to Ca. events.
or their Facebook for more info.

Jeff(btd)

D

Thanks Jeff, eyes peeled and waiting.

T

Dawntiki,

Welcome to the Ohana, and thank you for flyng Tikiyaki Airways.

Aloha, Baby!

I'm all iTunes'd in and Tikiyaki uploaded!
:)

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2011-08-23 22:00 ]

On 2011-08-15 15:15, tikiyaki wrote:

If you saw the Sand Devils at this room party,
and didn't get a cd,
here is your 2nd chance,
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=41065&forum=11&1

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 10 replies