Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Oasis Vendor Help Wanted: OogaMooga Mug Weirdo/Collector

Pages: 1 0 replies

With the passing of my good friend Tiki-Kate, I lost not only my friend, but my Tiki market mug expert/pricer as well.

So for the first time in several years, I find myself in the unfortunate situation of looking for someone who knows the general price ranges for some of the mugs that I'll be selling this year. The job will entail showing up at my vending booth 10-20 minutes before vending starts on saturday morning, and looking over my for sale pile and telling me if any of my prices are too high, or too low. I usually like to price my stuff to move, so I go about 20-25% lower than the ooga mooga average on most stuff, or $1-3 more than my cost on cheaper/common stuff.
In exchange for your expertise, you will get first dibs on any sale items you want at an insanely good (my cost) price. That's basically the terms Kate and I had for the last few years, and it seemed to work out well for both of us. So if you're into those terms and conditions, I'd like to hear from you. Tiki Farm and mug nerds like Ron Tiki and Lol tiki are strongly encouraged to apply. :)

If you feel you're up to the task, pm, email, facebook, or tap me on the shoulder on Thursday or Friday at the event to apply.

Here's some of the stuff I'll have for sale this year that I have no idea as to the value of:

And there will be about another 40 cheaper/common things as well.

Thanks in advance if you decide to apply.
Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 0 replies