Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

I got too MuCh Vintage Hawiian Stuff..want to sell it all

Pages: 1 8 replies

B

First lesson on collecting..don't get married, your spouse will never understand the mimd of a true collector. So guess what..my wife's not to crazy about all my "stuff" as she calls it..I'm just to lazy to sell it on Ebay..I think I have between 60 and 100 items..maybe more?? I would like to sell it all for $300 Buckaroo's!! I will post later, pictures of my collection. I have probably 2 dozen Black lava items(or more), such as Hula Girls, surfer girl, surfer boy...mugs..small souvenirs..Tiki Gods..paper coasters...swizzle shell top sticks, and so on...my entire collection dates from before the mid 70's(pretty sure on this??). I pretty sure if I slaved away at it on Ebay I would get close to $700 or more. I just need to look in several boxes, closets, hidden storage walls...and so, any takers??!! I have a Paypal account and will be sending it by registered mail. Great way to have an INSTANT Vintage Hawaiian collection.

any witco?
I'm in cleveland,are you across the street or across the country?

M

get rid of the wife...keep the collection! yes ebay is a pain I totally agree.

B

I'm from central Canada and I sold my last 2 Witco pictures items last year for $400.

L
Luki posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2011 12:35 PM

Also, just FYI, you can't sell your wife on eBay, so don't try that

It's a classic story....

E

I feel ya Boyaka...i sold off a ton of stuff via eBay way back when...several of the oldtimers here will remember this. It all went, but my god what a pain. Items arriving broken (customers were actually very understanding about this), multiple shipments to make. Ugh.

Now I just want to collect Rickenbacker lap steel guitars. So much simpler! :)

I do have to admit bigbro that tiki being taken up the stairs..well is kinda ugly..LOL Into the tiki room I say!

Sven, is that from a movie? Looks like a Bumatay! I thought at first it was a photoshoped upscaled size of a Bumatay mug.

Pages: 1 8 replies