Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

more bar photos (get hammered first!!)

Pages: 1 21 replies

keep the rubber side down and the gas on!

[edited by Hanford to change up the URLS]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-06-08 19:48 ]

I said get hammered first!! (they look better)

We ARE hammered dammit!

Next stop: Hammeredville, population: both of me.

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Jun 6, 2003 3:16 AM

love the lighting in there! where did ya get da colored fish float lamps? I need a few of those

beautiful bar brahdda! to bad you stey far from San Diego I would come check out da scenes.

shootz

K

Two wheeln',

What kind of Buell do you have? I had a Nuclear Blue/Molten Orange 98' S1. Now I've got a 94' FXRP and chopper.

[ Edited by: Scotty on 2003-06-06 11:28 ]

[ Edited by: Scotty on 2003-06-06 11:30 ]

Very nice bar...I like the mysterious look.

Very nice chopper. Who built it?

C

Hey 2wheel,
The bar is looking good. Are you making fish lamps now ?
Chongolio

K
Kanaka posted on Fri, Jun 6, 2003 4:34 PM

Kailuageoff,
The chopper was built by Chris and Joe Salomone in New Smyrna Beach Florida. They are friends of Billy Lane's from Choppers Inc. and used all Choppers Inc. parts. Billy even fabbed the rear fender and struts for them. I'm thinking about converting it back to jockey shift and using a Moon tiki head shifter knob. To all, sorry about the motorcycle talk in the collecting forum.

T

wow!, Love the mOod Lighting (not moon lighting, 80's bruce willis, thats funny)
-tOny

this is my baby. an early 96 S1 lightning. the only stock items are the frame and basic engine. Sorry about the photo quality, I copied this from an article that cycle world did on the bike.the wife rides a buell blast and i have a selection of japanese bikes also.The damn things are cutting into my tiki $$$$$, but they are fun.Thank you all for the kind comments._______________
keep the rubber side down and the gas on!

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-06-07 21:38 ]

Screw the bar, I likes that buell! Lust, mine, stalker, groopie.........sorry there Erich. Lost it for a second.

chongo, the "fish lamps" you are refering to, you mean "spike", my pet puffer?. he is an oceanic arts original, but i could duplicate easily, actually, even improve due to better lighting materials.look up a post i put up about cheap tiki stuff in san diego, that place had cheap puffers that could be converted.

Erytophobia!!!

er..what?????????????????. please explain, I-B confused!

RevBambooBen wrote:
Erytophobia!!!
twowheelin'tiki wrote:
er..what?. please explain, I-B confused!

Ereuthrophobia: Fear of blushing or the color red (also known as Erythrophobia and Erytophobia).

Hey 2-wheeler! Looks like you don't have to worry about....kenophobia! I dig your set up!I tried to find a phobia of "Lists" for you SCD, but I'm going to bed now. Listophobia? naaa, good night.

K
Kanaka posted on Mon, Jun 9, 2003 7:31 AM

Two wheel'n. I remember your bike in the magazines. Here's a shot of my old Buell.
It was T-stormed and race kitted, Force air cleaner, 99 swingarm.

cheers

RevBambooBen wrote:
...I tried to find a phobia of "Lists" for you SCD, but I'm going to bed now. Listophobia? naaa, good night.

Actually, you are right BooBam!

Hey, which gender do you suppose named "Spermophobia (Spermatophobia)?", the fear of germs. GERMS?

Geez, another reason why a guy can't get a....umm...a quick....umm...never mind.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.